MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

erine1881

Oh good to know! Personally I don't care I think it's like everything else. Fine in moderation. I only ever looked it up because when I had a Facebook there was this whole lipstick thing being passed around. Some little girl in this area had high lead levels ( from cheap lipgloss). And who knows if it was even proven.Everything is a killer these days :/ Back to topic.. Erin since you're like the makeup guru lol This collection is also being released in department stores right? So when's the online release? Sorry if its been asked?
It'll be released everywhere, with an online date of June 27th

Debbs

I gave my sales associate my list today with certain specification for each item for ex Time to Tango, one with tons of lavender, minimal or no silver. I have a certain color distribution in my head of how I want/expect a particular product to be for me. I guess custom made to suit me, lol. It may mean more than one counter but I frankly don't mind as long as I am satisfied in the end

Debbs

I gave my sales associate my list today with certain specification for each item for ex Time to Tango, one with tons of lavender, minimal or no silver. I have a certain mental color distribution of how I want/expect a particular product to be for me. I guess custom made to suit me, lol. It may mean more than one counter but I frankly don't mind as long as I am satisfied in the end

Debbs

I gave my sales associate my list today with certain specification for each item for ex Time to Tango, one with tons of lavender, minimal or no silver. I have a certain mental color distribution of how I want/expect a particular product to be for me. I guess custom made to suit me, lol. It may mean more than one counter but I frankly don't mind as long as I am satisfied in the end

Debbs

I gave my sales associate my list today with certain specification for each item for ex Time to Tango, one with tons of lavender, minimal or no silver. I have a certain mental color distribution i of how I want/expect a particular product to be for me. I guess custom made to suit me, lol. It may mean more than one counter but I frankly don't mind as long as I am satisfied in the end

ladyarwen

I hate that I've had to cut down on my lists so much for AOE, TR, and AAO, but I'll do my absolute best not to for this collection. I'm in need of some serious makeup indulgence.

Mac4Megan

For anyone who is planning on getting hip n' happy with this collection try asking your mac store/counter if they have it in stock. I got it today when i was hauling TR, the SA said they got a shipment if it recently and she thinks it's perm now, although, i havn't seen it on the mac website

tiger lily

I wish they would bring the Heroine lipstick back but I know that will never happen but I am glad they are bringing the l/l back...I have enough purple lipsticks with a tendency to bleed that I think I'll be going in for that.

MACina

Never say never....maybe they will bring it back or even make it permanent (like CYY).You never know!
I wish they would bring the Heroine lipstick back but I know that will never happen but I am glad they are bringing the l/l back...I have enough purple lipsticks with a tendency to bleed that I think I'll be going in for that.

Addict4MAC

thud.gif
that.would.be.AWESOME!
heart.gif

Latest posts