MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

MACina

pompom.gif
....this is great! Hopefully you can see the collection soon, Debbs
smiles.gif

it is at my local Macy's counter. I may be able to view and hopefully swatch on either Tues or Fri. The associate told me July 4th however promised to check to see if her mgr recvd any emails advising alternate date. A week does make a huge financial difference!

miss0annette

WooYoo, it is in! No testers are yet made but it is at my local Macy's counter. I may be able to view and hopefully swatch on either Tues or Fri. The associate told me July 4th however promised to check to see if her mgr recvd any emails advising alternate date. A week does make a huge financial difference!
Thanks for the info Debbs!! :)

BeautyByLele

Thank you Jade81 for the swatch!!!
Rio looks nice but I can see it has a lil silver in it! I think Imma need to swatch this one in store to make a finally decision

jade81

I think Rio is GORGE! It's a everyday highlight which I need! I only swatch it twice with my finger because ppl were coming up to my MUA:/ I also saw the #159. I think I'm going to get it but the quality seems off:/ I only held it for a sec but...

NYCBeautyJunkie

I'm so excited for this! I haven't bought from MAC in ages and I always love their summer Mineralize collection.

Does PRO stores still release collections a week early or will I just have to go to the store on official release day?

jade81

Thank you Jade81 for the swatch!!!  Rio looks nice but I can see it has a lil silver in it! I think Imma need to swatch this one in store to make a finally decision
i think you will love it! I really don't see any silver...I just made my husband look at my hand he didn't see any either, he said its looks more of a bronze to him;)

BeautyByLele

Rio looks nice but I can see it has a lil silver in it! I think Imma need to swatch this one in store to make a finally decision i think you will love it! I really don't see any silver...I just made my husband look at my hand he didn't see any either, he said its looks more of a bronze to him;)
Okay that's good to know !!! Well then it just might work for me... THANK YOU !!!!!!

jade81

Jade81 - Where you able to check out the other MSfs ?? If so what did you think ?
no I didn't:/ other customers were starting to come:/ but I did call my MUA back and asked him to look at Lust & Rio and tell me which would be lovely for my nw45/8.5 skin tone and he said def Rio because it has that darker pink and more of the bronze color. He's the best here in Charleston, so I take his word as gold when it comes to colors for my skin.

jade81

Thanks jade81! Will this be something you'll purchase?? Did u like it or love it??
i really like it!! I wish I could have really tried it on with a brush but I'm going to order it! I think I will love it!! It's different! I don't have any highlighters like Rio. All of my highlighters are bronzy gold.