**MAC, Urban Decay, NARS, ELF, and Red Cherry Lash Haul**

theperfectqueen

Check out my goodies:

Nars Blush: Albatross, Orgasm, and Golden Gate
Nars Eyeshadow: Haight/Ashbury (duo) and Angel Island
Nars Nail Polish: Alamo
Benefit Blush: Coralista
Mac Blush: Notable
Mac Eyeshadows: Off The Page, Haunting, Crest the Wave, Umbastic White, Strike a Pose, and Style Snob
Mac Quad: Photorealism
Mac Lipglass: Prize Shine, Personal Taste, and Spring Bean
Urban Decay: Brightening Face Primer Potion and Lip Primer Potion

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

Eyelashes! Thank you "LILMAMAJ" for posting info about the store on Clement St. in San Francisco. They had an awesome selection of Red Cherry lashes and most of them only cost $1.35.

IMG_2077.jpg

ELF Eyeshadows: Sand Dollar, Butter Cream, Wild Wheat, Saddle, Pebble, Coffee Bean, Mystic Moss, Rasberry Truffle, Amethyst, and Charcoal.
Elf Blush: Peachy Keen, Tickled Pink, Candid Coral, Mellow Mauve, Berry Merry, Blushing Rose.
ELF MISC.: Makeup remover cleansing cloths, Eye Transformer Palette, Shimmer Palette, Corrective Concealer Palette, Blushed/Bronzed Duo, Complexion Perfection, Lip Plumper and Primer, Eye Primer and Sealer, Brown Tame, Brush Belt, Brushes (Powder Brush, Small Angled Brush, Concealer Brush, and Eyeshadow "C" Brush and Hollywood Eyelashes.

**All ELF products where purchased with a 75% coupon so each item was less then a dollar.

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

FYI: I also posted how I store my makeup in the "storage" forum.

Thanks for looking!!

deven.marie

whaaaat?? $1.35 for the lashes?! can i get that address too?
smiles.gif

this is one of the best hauls i've ever seen.. love the nars

L1LMAMAJ

whoa i love the haul!!
smiles.gif
i'm glad you love your lashes. isn't that store the best? i love finding hidden treasures in the city. where did u get that nars san francisco palette? it looks super cute!

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by deven.marie
smiles.gif

it's called the variety store. the sign is yellow. it's on clement between 4th and 5th i believe...or 3rd and 4th. check it out!
smiles.gif

(damn i should be getting paid to advertise for them!)

theperfectqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by deven.marie
smiles.gif

It's called the Variety Shop and it's located at 317 Clement Street in San Francisco (between 4th and 5th Ave.). It's in the Inner Richmond neighborhood. Try to go early in the day because parking is horrible, especially on the weekend. I went early on a Saturday morning and parking was no problem. You also avoid SF traffic by going early! It's definitely worth the trip.

theperfectqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
whoa i love the haul!!
smiles.gif
i'm glad you love your lashes. isn't that store the best? i love finding hidden treasures in the city. where did u get that nars san francisco palette? it looks super cute!

I bought the "I Love NARS" kit from Nordstoms in the Westfield Mall in downtown San Francisco. It was a special release. It was about $75 and it came with 1 blush, 1 eyeshadow duo, 1 single eyeshadow, a small makeup bag, and 1 nail polish. For the price, it was definitely worth it.

theperfectqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Awesome haul! The Red Cherry lashes look great! I do want to try them!

You definitely should! I used to buy only MAC eyelashes ($11) because I was new to fake lashes and I didn't know that I had other options. After being introduced to Red Cherry, I never bought another pair of MAC lashes. I also tried ELF eyelashes but they are very poorly made.

theperfectqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost black.
These elf products look awsome! I love the design!
th_worship.gif

They basically tried to dupe NARS design. It's pretty nice. I like the fact that you can see the color through the front. You can't see the color in NARS packaging. It's definitely a step up from the other packaging that they use. It's much better quality.

Almost black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectqueen
They basically tried to dupe NARS design. It's pretty nice. I like the fact that you can see the color through the front. You can't see the color in NARS packaging. It's definitely a step up from the other packaging that they use. It's much better quality.

Yeah, I've noticed.
smiles.gif

And how much are these blushes? And how much was NARS Orgasm? I'm trying to buy one but can't fin it online and here we don't have NARS (neither MAC, elf, etc.
ssad.gif
).

Anyway, great and lovely haul!
love.gif

Elusive21

That is an amazing haul - I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous (especially your Nars products). Enjoy all your makeup
smiles.gif

theperfectqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost black.
Yeah, I've noticed.
smiles.gif

And how much are these blushes? And how much was NARS Orgasm? I'm trying to buy one but can't fin it online and here we don't have NARS (neither MAC, elf, etc.
ssad.gif
).

Anyway, great and lovely haul!
love.gif

The blushes are originally prices at $3 but they were 75% off so I paid 75 cents. The NARS Orgasm blush was $25 and I purchased it at Sephora (expensive but worth it in my opinion). WoW, you don't have access to MAC or NARS?!?
ssad.gif
Have you tried swapping with someone or maybe finding someone who can purchase it and send it to you (I think they call it "CP" on here). Shipping would probably be really expensive though.