**MAC, Urban Decay, NARS, ELF, and Red Cherry Lash Haul**

crystrill

I WANT ALL OF YOUR LASHES! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! lol

Is that an ELF eyelash applicator kit? I just bought the Sephora one. Maybe I need to check the ELF website out!

Almost black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectqueen
The blushes are originally prices at $3 but they were 75% off so I paid 75 cents. The NARS Orgasm blush was $25 and I purchased it at Sephora (expensive but worth it in my opinion). WoW, you don't have access to MAC or NARS?!?
ssad.gif
Have you tried swapping with someone or maybe finding someone who can purchase it and send it to you (I think they call it "CP" on here). Shipping would probably be really expensive though.

Still, event priced at 3$ they're still *very* cheap!
smiles.gif
yes.gif

I don't think that NARS blush is expensive, especially since it's a high quality brand and I've read so great reviews on those blushes that I really, really want Orgasm
greengrin.gif

Well, I don't have anything to swap actually. Girls here and on MUA are into MAC and NARS mostly and I don't have those brands (MAC I do have, but I buy those things that I consider as must haves
greengrin.gif
) and NARS I don't have at all.
ssad.gif

But I will try with this thing 'CP', thank you
smiles.gif

Hope you're enjoying your haul
greengrin.gif

theperfectqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
I WANT ALL OF YOUR LASHES! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! lol

Is that an ELF eyelash applicator kit? I just bought the Sephora one. Maybe I need to check the ELF website out!

Yep, it sure is. I also have the one from Sephora but I read somewhere that it breaks after prolonged use so I figured, what the heck, I will go ahead and get the ELF kit for less then $1. It is exactly the same as the Sephora kit.

cocodivatime

I love your Red Cherry haul! May I ask which number you like to use for a natural everyday look?

I want to stock up but I can only buy online and can't really tell the difference.