MAC Vamplify Collection (Aug 26/ Sept 3, 2015)

leonah

That sounds like a winning combo.
yes it was! I love ABD and I don't even like lipglosses
cheerleader.gif

poodle649

I was gone for the weekend and haven't gotten to poat, but finally received ABD. While it is lovely, I think I prefer Tuned In out of the two. It has more depth, if that makes any sense. I need to get a back up before it is gone!

leonah

I was gone for the weekend and haven't gotten to poat, but finally received ABD. While it is lovely, I think I prefer Tuned In out of the two. It has more depth, if that makes any sense. I need to get a back up before it is gone!
is tuned in very glittery when on the lips?

Are the glosses drying on the lips? I don't want to spend the $$ if they will dry out my lips especially with colder weather coming soon? Thank you for the information.

GreenEyedAllie

Are the glosses drying on the lips?  I don't want to spend the $$ if they will dry out my lips especially with colder weather coming soon?  Thank you for the information. 
Not at all for me. I forget I'm wearing them they're so comfortable, and I'd say slightly moisturizing. Kind of like a glove on my lips. Love these, and I am not into glosses. I have 4 and am strongly contemplating 3-4 more! Try in person if you can.

leonah

Not at all for me. I forget I'm wearing them they're so comfortable, and I'd say slightly moisturizing. Kind of like a glove on my lips. Love these, and I am not into glosses. I have 4 and am strongly contemplating 3-4 more! Try in person if you can.
yes they are like a glove hugging your lips of some sort :D

Vandekamp

I am not into glosses either and I love them. I hope Mac makes them permanent.

leonah

is hyper fabulous very dark brown? or more like whirl/creme in your coffee kind of brown (for us pale girls)? still on the fence about that one.. and I don't know if this will still be in store in about two weeks

kaitlynxo

is hyper fabulous very dark brown? or more like whirl/creme in your coffee kind of brown (for us pale girls)? still on the fence about that one.. and I don't know if this will still be in store in about two weeks
On me it pulls a bit brown, but with some rosy tones which whirl has. I'm also pale

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Mac lover 1234 Are the glosses drying on the lips? I don't want to spend the $$ if they will dry out my lips especially with colder weather coming soon? Thank you for the information.

Not drying and not as sticky as most other MAC glosses.

beauteblogueur

I just got mine today. It's not a dark brown at all (I'm around NW 5-10). It's about as dark as Whirl, but much cooler. On me it's just brown, no rosy tones. Very 90's and surprisingly wearable.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
B

Buffy89

For everyone who likes mauvy shades like ABD, H&M has a nice lipstick in their new beauty range, it's called Brunette Ambition. So far I've only seen pics of it online, I'm planning on ordering it as soon as they have free shipping again. I got one of their lipsticks today (Chestnut) and the formula is surprisingly good. Makeup, Beauty & Fashion: BEAUTY HAUL: H&M make_up_eule @make_up_eule Der Lippenstift i...Instagram photo | Websta (Webstagram)
Yup, their liners seem to be nice as well. I read some blog post about them and there's a nice mauvey pink. I'm sorry I cannot remember the blog's name. Too bad my H&M doesn't sell the new beauty collection, hope they'll be available here some time soon. That lippie is on my list, thanks! Edit: ohhhh, for those who can purchase Essence somewhere, Come Naturally is really great as well. And it retails for around 2,50 here, a real bargain!