MAC Vamplify Collection (Aug 26/ Sept 3, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Edit: ohhhh, for those who can purchase Essence somewhere, Come Naturally is really great as well. And it retails for around 2,50 here, a real bargain!
Haven't looked at the liner shades yet, I only saw they have a clear one which I thought was nice.
I fell in love with that lipstick swatch at first sight, trying to restrain myself and not order it right now.

B

Buffy89

Haven't looked at the liner shades yet, I only saw they have a clear one which I thought was nice. I fell in love with that lipstick swatch at first sight, trying to restrain myself and not order it right now.
Ugh, their online store isn't really my cup of tea...usually. They need ages to ship things and I can't really shop for clothes without trying them on because of my special shape, lol, so I prefer their real stores. But sometimes I buy some of their home decoration stuff there. In a nutshell - dang, don't tempt me to order it :D

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
In a nutshell - dang, don't tempt me to order it
greengrin.gif
sweatdrop.gif
They have a 3 for 2 beauty deal going on right now, but I'd prefer free shipping since I just want the two l/s.

Yep, the clothes are usually a mess on me as well. But I do love their home decoration stuff too!

Prettypackages

leonah

sweatdrop.gif
They have a 3 for 2 beauty deal going on right now, but I'd prefer free shipping since I just want the two l/s.

Yep, the clothes are usually a mess on me as well. But I do love their home decoration stuff too!
is there maybe a thread for H&M's new beauty line? :)

leonah

I did, why?
how is it IRL on lips? is it really in your face kind of nude or more muted once on the lips? on the fence about this one.. in some swatches it looks gorgeous and in some it looks really meh and too light like you're wearing cream on so I can't decide!

Vandekamp

Quote:Originally Posted by leonah
did anyone purchase spanking haute?

It was in my Nordstrom basket one day and gone the next.

leonah

Is was in my Nordstrom basket one day and gone the next.
aw hope you get all the items you want soon! thankfully I had the chance to order all three browny-nudes and now I think I might get spanking haute too. I saw someone on insta pair it with the new in control liner under and it looked gorgeous :)

nt234

I was originally going to skip the collection, but I was persuaded to try Tuned In on when I went to buy a blending brush, and I fell in love! I'm glad I purchased it, because it was the second to last one left. I'm really hoping it becomes permanent, it's probably the best gloss formula I've ever tried. I'm definitely going to try to get one of the darker colors for fall before they sell out! The new pro longwear lip pencils are gorgeous too!