MAC Veluxe Pearlfusion Collection (Aug. 7, 2014)

MRV

Really?
noworry.gif

Honi

If this is the one I just got pressinfo for it is just the Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadows in Plumluxe/Amberluxe/peachluxe/Copperluxe going permanent.

MACina

If this is the one I just got pressinfo for it is just the Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadows in Plumluxe/Amberluxe/peachluxe/Copperluxe going permanent.
Thank you, Honi!

Maybe Plumluxe....but it depends on swatches.

The others are a skip for me for sure.

Honi

Spamming ya'll today :D Here's the promo + Peachluxe swatches atleast. Two darker shades are quite creamy and smoth but the three first ones are glittermania.

martiangurll

Spamming ya'll today :D Here's the promo + Peachluxe swatches atleast. Two darker shades are quite creamy and smoth but the three first ones are glittermania.
By all means, keep spamming! Thank you for those lovely swatches. This is a beautiful combo of colors but too similar to my Dior quint Golden Winter, so its a skip. That is a very nice quint though for soft, understated eyes (workday glam y'all) so I recommend it. If you can't get your hands on the Dior or don't want to pay those prices, this looks like an excellent substitute. I love that warm taupe color, I would consider getting this just for it, but the 3 paler shades are overkill, I wish they had instead put another matte shade in.

Honi

By all means, keep spamming! Thank you for those lovely swatches. This is a beautiful combo of colors but too similar to my Dior quint Golden Winter, so its a skip. That is a very nice quint though for soft, understated eyes (workday glam y'all) so I recommend it. If you can't get your hands on the Dior or don't want to pay those prices, this looks like an excellent substitute. I love that warm taupe color, I would consider getting this just for it, but the 3 paler shades are overkill, I wish they had instead put another matte shade in.
It is VERY similar to Riri <3 Mac Phresh out. The golds (second shadows in both palettes) are the only thing that is visibly different, the shade in the Riri palette is slightly darker and more yellow. Other than that they are very comparable.

MACina

Thank you so much, Honi!

Plumluxe looks amazing in the promo pic.Can' t wait to see swatches of it.

Peachluxe looks pretty too but really too much like Phresh Out that I do have in my stash.

BeautyFan55

If I like the plum, amber, or copper ones MAYBE. But I have tried these in store before and have never felt compelled to purchase them.

Latest posts