MAC Velvetease Collection (Dec 10 / 17, 2015)

NaomiH

Not the mauvey shade i was expecting but i still like it!! Thank you for the swatches!:thankyou::twirl:
I thought this was going to be on nordstrom today! I only see the ellie one :bat:

It is, Buddy! I'm sad it isn't up on Bloomingdale's as they have higher cashback. Lol

lilinah

I was hoping for, well, mauve. I can wear mauve. But not rosy terra cotta. Bleh, MAC, like Oxblood, which was peachy and not oxbloody. There weren't many colors i want to try, and now there are fewer. :nixweiss:

[ETA: Yeah, still haven't made it to my local MAC. Soooomme day, sooooon]

Myth

Ha, just put in overnight order for 1 Promise Me

I love your swatches Elegant, the lighting is perfect

beauty21

Just got ATP. First time posting pictures so excuse the quality. Not the color in the picture but still pretty.It changes with the light. NC45 image.jpeg

Last edited:

bunnypoet

Just got ATP. First time posting pictures so excuse the quality. Not the color in the picture but still pretty.It changes with the light. NC45 View attachment 50641

The color is really pretty on you! I have a feeling this color won't look this good on me though; the warm tones will be brought out b/c of the yellow in my skin. I'm going to go try it out in the store to make sure because the texture looks so smooth and lovely.

beauty21

The color is really pretty on you! I have a feeling this color won't look this good on me though; the warm tones will be brought out b/c of the yellow in my skin. I'm going to go try it out in the store to make sure because the texture looks so smooth and lovely.

Thank you!! I'm not sold on it yet but I love the formula. It is so smooth and easy to apply. I am getting at least two more colors

Myth

Haha it was worth overnighting, I love the formula:xmas:

Marsha it's worth getting Velvet Teen asap even though it's perm, you will ❤️ it!

Marsha Pomells

Haha it was worth overnighting, I love the formula:xmas:

Marsha it's worth getting Velvet Teen asap even though it's perm, you will ❤️ it!

Oooooooohhh, I'll wait till I see it pop up on the UK site. Thanks for the recommendation... I miss the thanks button, hurry up and bring it back...

Myth

Oh bummer I didn't realize it hadn't launched in the UK yet:(. I hope they'll be perm over there, I would almost say get Velvet Teen as soon as it launches (was just reading on the UK thread re:BBW/LJ)

Marsha Pomells

Oh bummer I didn't realize it hadn't launched in the UK yet:(. I hope they'll be perm over there, I would almost say get Velvet Teen as soon as it launches (was just reading on the UK thread re:BBW/LJ)

That was a very upsetting time. Everyone on the UK thread, BBW thread and everyone who either ordered or not ordered from that collection that is a Specktette can tell you how much of an absolute FARCE the launch was. I don't even want to go into it.

Latest posts