MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

coachkitten

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

I just want regular eye shadow pots in various finishes. Maybe even a few starflash or veluxe pearls.
love.gif
I, as well, don't really care for mineralize eye shadows. I hardly ever reach for any of mine except for young punk.

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
I am a fan of the oldies as they give me nostalgic memories of my happy childhood. hehe

I don't really have any interest in watching it. Even if it is good, I will always love the original ones way better.

I agree on the oldies...The Princess and the Frog may well be a great movie, but I tend to like what I saw first best (which isn't really a good reason I know, but I can't help it). That and plot-holes, inconsistencies, and little things are so much more obvious to me now than they were when I was little, so it gets to be distracting. It's much harder to ignore them now--whereas I ignore them when I re-watch old ones because I just love them so much.
cutey.gif

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss215
I did read the MES for In The Groove are going to be different, a trio featuring more satin finishes, not the "high pearl" high fallout/glitter that is the usual characteristic of MES. If we see MES in this collection, maybe they will be like that.
thmbup.gif

Ooh...I also haven't been an MES fan, but I'll have to check them out if they're not glitterbombs!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I just want regular eye shadow pots in various finishes. Maybe even a few starflash or veluxe pearls.
love.gif
I, as well, don't really care for mineralize eye shadows. I hardly ever reach for any of mine except for young punk.

that would be heaven if they do that! but i won't get too excited yet!
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusia
I'm really wondering where everyone is getting their To the beach products. I've looked all over online and can't find it yet. My closest store is almost 2 hours away.
ssad.gif
Boo!

This is the wrong thread
winks.gif
Please post in To The Beach discussion again.

Anneri

Am I really the only one who's not as excited at the thought of a Disney collection?

Though, I'll buy any product from any collection that appeals to me - I'd love some new starflash e/s!

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneri
Am I really the only one who's not as excited at the thought of a Disney collection?

Though, I'll buy any product from any collection that appeals to me - I'd love some new starflash e/s!

No, you are not alone. I love that everyone is totally excited about this, but I am hoping that the characters are not on the packaging and that it is classy.
The dark lipsticks and the MES is
drools.gif

BEA2LS

Quote:

you're not alone, i admit i am excited but i do not want to get too hyped up than a bit let down (like i did with hello kitty, though i did still love a lot of the collection). i will purchase items i like but i am still more excited about to the beach.

Simply Elegant

None of the disney movies are orginal- they were all based off of several hundred year old adult short stories that were adapted. Really excited for this collecion.

yazerella

I'm SO excited about this collection!! I really hope it doesn't disappoint. And I hope it has beautiful packaging. The packaging alone will probably make me buy things!

euphrosyne_rose

I think some duochrome finish e/s would be in order. I'm with the people who don't go for the MES that are glittery. No lustres either, please! Going with the green/purple theme, it'd be awesome if there was a duochrome with those 2 colors somehow since red/purple seems to be something that we've seen in certain ways with a few e/s.

And speaking of Ariel, I happened to come across the VHS of it that we've had since it first came out and that's when I remembered the "scandal" with the penis drawn into the castle and the other Disney movie scandals with the hidden things inside the movies. To me, that was a bunch of crap someone would have to be intentionally looking for to see or hear.
nonono.gif
I remember something to do with Aladdin and The Lion King but there's always gotta be something for someone to pick on!

dxgirly

Ah yes the word "sex" in the air during that scene with Rafiki in the Lion King. It is there for a split second if you watch it close enough. I didn't notice it until I was around 15 or so though. Still an awesome movie.
yes.gif

michelle79

Quote:

My excitement for collabo collections ended with Hello Kitty. As much as I love HK I was very disappointed with the collection. The accessories were better than the makeup.

sinergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxgirly
Ah yes the word "sex" in the air during that scene with Rafiki in the Lion King. It is there for a split second if you watch it close enough. I didn't notice it until I was around 15 or so though. Still an awesome movie.
yes.gif

reminds me of the little mermaid cover controversy too..
76.full.jpg

Wandalemur

Ooooh! I can't wait to hear what is gonna be in this collection! I know we just found out about it, but it is so exciting! I guess the info will be here before we know it. I just have to be patient.

murflegirl

I am so outrageously excited for this. I love the ideas you guys are cookin' up as far as a color story is involved! All I can say is, QUEEN'S SIN better be there. I have missed out on it in FAR too many sales/swaps!

QueenOfSnark

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphrosyne_rose
And speaking of Ariel, I happened to come across the VHS of it that we've had since it first came out and that's when I remembered the "scandal" with the penis drawn into the castle and the other Disney movie scandals with the hidden things inside the movies. To me, that was a bunch of crap someone would have to be intentionally looking for to see or hear.
nonono.gif
I remember something to do with Aladdin and The Lion King but there's always gotta be something for someone to pick on!

Yup, I remember those. I had the original VHS, and yes, that castle was indeed naughty.
greengrin.gif
The Lion King sex bit also there. In Aladdin, when he's fighting off Jasmine's tiger after the "Whole New World" bit, he says briefly "all good kids have sex. take off your clothes". Even if you watch the scene on Youtube it's still there!
shockt.gif

GlamQueen21

I have a feeling that this collection will have special packaging! I just know it! As everyone said about Queen's Sin l/s, they better have this lipstick in this collection since it fits perfectly.