MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

elegant-one

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
could be.. but maybe they don't have enough merchandise as per usual, and are buying time
cutey.gif

yep - that's it! They are waving Disney magic fairy wands over pumpkins & turning them into makeup - that's it!
th_thdeadea.gif

Ally4MAC

Im not worried about the eyeshadows because it always seems as popular a shadow is, it never sells out fast. It usually takes a couple hours so that im fine. Im worried about the polishes and a couple of the beauty powders. So Mac, stop screwing with us!

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
yep - that's it! They are waving Disney magic fairy wands over pumpkins & turning them into makeup - that's it!
th_thdeadea.gif

you are a baaaaaaaad lady
angry.gif

queen_kitty

Maybe this is why MAC is delaying, it's seeing all these posts with girls adding more and more stuff to their bags! hehe

MissCrystal

Quote:
oh I can get the mineralize fndn in an NC35 -- roflmaooooo

I love your display pic, that was such a good show
tong.gif

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Not that I remember, and I agree. I knew better and still was hopeful!
th_crazy.gif

Random things being added to my cart again: Rebel (yeah, it's back!) and the new-ish Mineralize cream Foundation. Will they stay? Who knows!
lol.gif

MEg.. what colour fndn?

it says they are sold out
choochoo.gif

TealAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmergrass
what annoys me is that they say midnight but then what if they release a few hours later and when i go and check at 12 everything is gone!

there is no winning!!
nope.gif

THAT is my fear!

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
th_thdeadea.gif

or just trying to piss us off. the convo goes like this:
corporate mac: ooooh look at the specktra thread, they are going craaaaazy! lets not put the collection up for a bit and see how they react.
specktra:
th_crazy.gif

corporate mac:
th_LMAO.gif

colorluvv

Hi, I am a newbie/lurker, but thought I would post the live chat session I just had with MAC.

info: Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. Your personal Makeup Artist will be with you shortly.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Brandy. How may I assist you?
Angel: Hi, I thought the new VV collection was releasing today at 6pm EST. Nothing is up. What time will this collection be online?
Brandy: Hi Angel! We are all very excited for this collection to launch! I regret that a specified launch time is not currently available at this time, as the launch has time has been pushed out a bit. (They are working to get the site updated asap) I recommend checking back first thing tomorrow morning. (I'd also continue to check back throughout the evening)
Angel: Okay, thank you
Brandy: Thank you!
Brandy: As a thank you for chatting with us, I would like to offer complimentary Standard shipping with your next MAC Cosmetics Online purchase. Please enter the one-time use offer code CS106LIVECHAT during the checkout process. When you close the chat window by clicking on "End Chat", you will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience. Thank you for your visit!
Angel: thank you!

Camnagem

Quote:
MEg.. what colour fndn?

it says they are sold out
choochoo.gif

NW15! So many of the shades are sold out for some reason online...are they not keeping this foundation around?

Nzsallyb

righto, im off to have some lunch (its 12 noon tuesday in NZ!). see you all in a few hours! xx

RoxyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy
This is why I presale everything I really want.

They aren't preselling or holding anything at my counter, which super-sucks because i have a gift certificate, and now I have to order online or risk missing out.
angry.gif

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
NW15! So many of the shades are sold out for some reason online...are they not keeping this foundation around?

dunno.. I tried NC15 and no shades available -- just NW35 and up
nope.gif