MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

Teggy

this is so true! I got My Dark Magic because I missed out on Young Punk. Young Punk is available now, so its a great substitute!
Kaiden is also correct about Smutty Green and Blue Flame substituting for She Who Dares. And frankly, I think Smutty Green is a better, more vivid green. Plus, you get more product buying the two.

Spanky

Please help me...i just found Dark Deed LS swatches and I'm lemming it big time. If anyone,finds one or 2 at a CCO I'd do anything for you. Lol. Seriously. I have plenty to swap, but I would love to have this lipstick! Also, I have the Magically Cool Powder in Truth & Light I peeled the back slighty, but only swatched it once. Would love to find a better home for it. PM me if you are interested! Are there any dupes for Dark Dare LS??? Thank you!

valkolak

Thank you!
Unfortunately I can't get to a CCO right now but I can say that on me Dark Deed is identical to Prince Noir, except Dark Dare is an amplified finish, of course. I could've sworn the CCO I was at a few months ago still had Dark Deed but I'm not sure if they will ship to people. It was the one in Allen, TX.

BuickMackane

Is anyone still wearing anything from this collection?
Violetta has been my to-go purple lippie ever since I got it with VV
heart.gif

3vins

Thanks Pinkdollface for replying, I might end up going the evilbay route! I looked up temptalia, it's really lovely.

duckrodeo

I just got a brand new Bite of an Apple blush from a blog sale that I received in the mail yesterday, I'm in looove with it. It's been my most lusted after ISO, so I'm glad I got it :-D

I missed out on this collection launch since I wasn't even interested in MAC then, but I've acquired Vile Violet, SweetJoy, Briar Rose, Her Own Devices and Bite of an Apple. Not too shabby! I need to use Briar Rose again, it's been a lil neglected for a few months!