MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

cutemiauw

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

^^ Thank you laylalovesmac & LMD84
th_hug.gif
. Although after reading your posts, I feel like running to the store now and get it
sneaky.gif
. I'm currently in love with teal liner. It made my brown eyes pop
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutemiauw
^^ Thank you laylalovesmac & LMD84
th_hug.gif
. Although after reading your posts, I feel like running to the store now and get it
sneaky.gif
. I'm currently in love with teal liner. It made my brown eyes pop
yes.gif

yes i can imagine teals would look lovely on you
smiles.gif
teals are my fave!

PlatinumV

Thanks LMD84, I am happy to know I am not supposed to buy everything! (usually I skip lip products).
How is melon on NW skins? Usually yellow/golden/bronze colours tend to show ugly on my face!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumV
Thanks LMD84, I am happy to know I am not supposed to buy everything! (usually I skip lip products).
How is melon on NW skins? Usually yellow/golden/bronze colours tend to show ugly on my face!

hhhmm not sure how melon is on nw skin tones because i am nc20. but hopfully somebody can let you know soon
smiles.gif
or if you are near a mac store perhaps you could test it there? or even buy a sample from somebody on specktra.

Susanne

Quote:

I am NW 20 in winter and melon works great for me!

kiss

I had melon but sold it off as I never used it but it has great smooth texture.
Ill never put any makeup in my eyes that isn't eye-safe, don't need possible irritants in my precious eyes. I am careful even with make-up that is eye-safe, vision is more important.

I am really not all that excited about this collection.

MzzRach

Finally catching up on this collection.

One question - with all the repromotes, how the heck could they not include Queen's Sin lipstick? I'm boggled. And sad, I was so hoping for that.

Has this blog link already been posted? It includes some pics of the packaging: MAC Venomous Villains Collection Information + Pictures | Maddy Loves

I'll have to get the Maleficent shadow no matter what colour it is or if I would wear it.
lol.gif
It has her marvelous face on it!

LMD84

i know Rach! i'm also sad about no queens sin! it would have made so much sence to re-promote it again! hopefully the other lippies will be so fabulous they will make up for it!
smiles.gif

User38

Re: MAgical Powder

Wow!! I must try the ones in this collection!!
sneaky.gif

What brush do you recommend, sweetie???
th_confused_new.gif

smiles.gif
use the MAC 187 with a spray of Fix and then buff it to perfection.. if it works like old PX, it should be a lovely airbrushed finish
smiles.gif

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i know Rach! i'm also sad about no queens sin! it would have made so much sence to re-promote it again! hopefully the other lippies will be so fabulous they will make up for it!
smiles.gif

ssad.gif
me too.. I have one backup of Queens Sin and was so looking forward to at least a tester of it.. lol.
graucho.gif
--

Susanne

Thank you, Rachel! Yes, we have seen these pictures before.

I hope the red l/s in this collection will be as great as Queen's Sin!

yazerella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Thank you, Rachel! Yes, we have seen these pictures before.

I hope the red l/s in this collection will be as great as Queen's Sin!

Me too! Especially since I missed out on Queen's Sin
ssad.gif

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazerella
ssad.gif

Yeah I hope so too!!
Can't wait to see some swatches! Thank God its coming out in 3 months because I need to save lots of money for all the upcoming collections.
graucho.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazerella
ssad.gif

iagree.gif

Teggy

Eh, I doubt Heartless will work on me. Sounds like it might be too coral. I need deep red red red. Queen's Sin had more potential. Oh well. I'll give it a try at least.

I wish there was more that interested me, but maybe that's not such a bad thing. Right now, I'm looking at Maleficent's lipglasses and MES, and MAYBE the nail lacquers. French Quarter GPS sounds nice on paper, but I doubt I will like it once I try it on. I'll try out both shades of the cooling liquid powder, but it's the "liquid" part that concerns me. I wear powder mineral foundation daily, so applying liquid over could prove difficult. If I like one, I might use it instead on certain occasions.

kisou

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Has this blog link already been posted? It includes some pics of the packaging: MAC Venomous Villains Collection Information + Pictures | Maddy Loves

Looking at the packaging pictures again, I shuddered-- and not because of fear of the characters! They did such a terrible job with the packaging
ssad.gif

Either way, I hope the swatch thread gets updated sooooon! I really want to see Bite an Apple all ready!
th_DANCE.gif

Susanne

Bite Of An Apple will be a great blush for fall I think
yes.gif
I will be NW 20 in winter again.

sss215

Quote:
yes.gif

i think its going to be an amazing blush and sell out first. i know its early, but i am claiming that! lol

LMD84

Quote:
yes.gif

i will need to see swatches of this before it goes on my list. i am quite un-decided on it.
smiles.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie

Quote:

I'm NW15 and it works on me. It has enough of a peach cast that I don't get that "dirt stain" look that some yellow or bronze shades leave on me.