MAC - Venomous Villains Discussion

User38

Re: MAC - Venomous Villains discussion

oh oh.. does a bacteria suffer when we treat with any form of pennicilin?

this is too much food for thought
smiles.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
oh, I agree with you Pink. And I agree with your right to disagree with me too
smiles.gif

however, I will always enjoy my food (I love fish too -- I guess they must suffer too) and I will always love my mu and other accoutrements of being "human" .. I have travelled extensively in the third world and in the "civilized" world.. I cannot in all sincerity justify anything that humans do to other humans but I can justify eating animals. It has been the way the planet has evolved since it's inception.

Now... what happened to Venemous Villains?

smiles.gif

Nice to know I was not the only one thinking that!

PinkBasset

I agree this should have it's own thread, I just wanted to answer Erin's question.

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I agree this should have it's own thread, I just wanted to answer Erin's question.

This whole issue could be someone's Doctoral Thesis -- but it won't get solved as long as humans exist, and as long as there is make up
smiles.gif

lilMAClady

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
This scenario is impossible I'm afraid.
ssad.gif
Captivating and making money on animals is never ever ethical. Someone could ask it this way - is it better that I beat up my kids only couple times a week - I offer them much better conditions than the kids that get beaten every day. No, there should be zero violence, zero abusing and zero animals being our slaves. We do not need wool, milk, meat, pony riding, circuses, furcoats, leather shoes for anything, none of them.

Off Topic: I hardly think animal cruelty compares to the cruelty of humans.

On Topic: I'm getting more excited for this. I'm still going to keep my list at an absolute minimum though. I have waaay too much makeup! I really want Dark Deed Lipstick and Wrong Spell Lipglass!!

laylalovesmac

Did everyone see the new pics on temptalia? Product Photos! I had a dream these launched today!
tong.gif

My list remains unchanged, but I am now SUPER excited for the MES and SUPER disappointed that I will not be buying the Maleficent lipsticks.... Hopefully Cunning will be enough of a sub for Dark Deed for me.
sigh.gif

That mirror!
th_LMAO.gif

sosdrielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Did everyone see the new pics on temptalia?

Heartless looks awesome! But Innocence Beware looks much more beige than yellow pink, at least on my screen.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosdrielle
Heartless looks awesome! But Innocence Beware looks much more beige than yellow pink, at least on my screen.

Same here
yes.gif
Though, we haven't seen it yet, so maybe it really is beige-pink.
th_dunno.gif

liba

Truth and Light powder looks awfully brown in the photo. I was going to get it, but it's $$$ and maybe now it can be skipped.

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
oh, I agree with you Pink. And I agree with your right to disagree with me too
smiles.gif

however, I will always enjoy my food (I love fish too -- I guess they must suffer too) and I will always love my mu and other accoutrements of being "human" .. I have travelled extensively in the third world and in the "civilized" world.. I cannot in all sincerity justify anything that humans do to other humans but I can justify eating animals. It has been the way the planet has evolved since it's inception.

Now... what happened to Venemous Villains?

smiles.gif

th_LMAO.gif
IDK why, but that was funny to me.
And YES to the amplified cream lipsticks!
th_DANCE.gif

sungelly87

Innocence Beware looks nude? like Nude Rose maybe? I can't wait to see swatches!!

peachsuns

This is the collection I'm most excited for right now! Two more months!
th_DANCE.gif
Yes, swatches please!
cheerleader.gif

AudreyNicole

The new product pics make adding to my list very tempting, but I am still sticking to my original plan. My list is only 4 things:

Her Alter Image e/s
Vile Violet e/s
Oh So Fair BP
Bite of Apple Blush (maybe)

I have a question for Erin... Do you think Vainglorious e/s is anything close to Sketch? It sort of looks similar in your swatches
th_dunno.gif

sinergy

did anyone see the few pics they had in the new issue of allure mag? i was looking at it at work today, showed a few of the lipsticks, and one of the maleficent shadows. prob all pics we have already seen by now though.

ARmakeupjunkie

I'm so excited for this collection and after seeing more pics on Temptalia, I'm just giddy!! The colors make me happy!!
tong.gif
I wish we could skip FF and go straight to VV!! The wait is killing me!!

abbyquack

Crap I wasn't even going to look at the nail polishes but those duochrome ones are cool! Surprisingly there's not a lot of other stuff I want- maybe a lipstick or two, a blush too. But that's about it. Will be a cute collection but not a bank breaker for me
smiles.gif

Gonzajuju

I didnt really want anything from this collection but the MES's but now I want the piggies, nailpolishes, purple eyeshadows... dang it.

Curly1908

I grew up near farms. I've watched many sheep being shaved right before the summer heat, and I've shaved a few myself (and cleaned, carded, etc.). Nothing was remotely cruel about it, nor were the animals harmed or inflicted with pain.

*sigh*

trulynicole

Am I the only one turned off by the packaging? Even the slightest bit?
Oh well. I really like the coral stuff and the MES. I'll have to see though