MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

Miss Dynamite

Still no Patentpolish swatches, sad day. Those are the only things I'm interested in. Would love that orange eyeshadow if it was a single though.

Rinstar

Definitely getting HC and Painted Canyon. I like Call of the Canyon quad, but have so many shadows in that family, I don't need it. Still want to see the gleamstone powder or whatever

Sweetyellow

I just saw the swatches in temptalia's swatch gallery and I'm definitely grabbing Firebrush Bronzing Powder and the two eyeshadow palettes. I'm so pleasantly surprised that these eyeshadows are nicely pigmented. Fool's Gold is supposed to be a lustre formula and it does not look a sheer mess, super excited!!!

VAL4M

Oh omg i'm doomed! I want HC, Firebrush, gleamstone powder and the warm tone quad!!! it is going to cost me a leg and an arm!

Miss Dynamite

I wish there were swatches of the Gleamstones powder. I wonder why T didn't get it / swatch it.

Right now, she only has what MAC sent her. I'm sure she will get the rest when the collection is released...though she usually takes forever to post those swatches.

laralara

:yes::yes::yes::yes:
After seeing T's swatch...I want Hot Chocolate. I looks delicious...it sounds delicious, I mean WOW I need this!!!!!!!!!

verorl

Right now, she only has what MAC sent her. I'm sure she will get the rest when the collection is released...though she usually takes forever to post those swatches.

Yup. MAC and other companies send her samples, and that is what she previews, and reviews first. Then, when collections are released, she buys what she is missing and reviews it later, days after the reléase.

laralara

Hmm after looking at lots of swatches...does everyone think HC has a slight purple in it, or is it just the photos??

laralara

Hmm after looking at lots of swatches...does everyone think HC has a slight purple in it, or is it just the photos??
Um yes...I just realised its a dirty plum...so of coarse it has a bit of purple it it. For some reason I picture hot chocolate to be like creme in your coffee. I must be mixing the two drinks up lol.

laralara

Actually the more I look...
I wonder if anyone can swatch a side by side of HC vs Creme in your coffee.

Latest posts