MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

Corally

View attachment 53738 Hot Chocolate tho

I still can't tell if I can pull off Arrowhead lol, such a tricky nude

I can already tell that Arrowhead's gonna look awful on me so at least I can cross that lippie off my list. But I still have 10 things left on the list and I can't afford buying everything lol. I really need swatches and reviews!!

Marsha Pomells

I can already tell that Arrowhead's gonna look awful on me so at least I can cross that lippie off my list. But I still have 10 things left on the list and I can't afford buying everything lol. I really need swatches and reviews!!

Reminds me of Bianca B, where everyone was worried about how to wear it and what liner could work.

Trying not to enable over here, but it could work along side Fruit Cocktail or a nice nude liner.

Sweetyellow

Arrowhead is that awful pink-toned nude that manages to wash out everyone. I wish it wasn't so cool-toned and leaning more towards pink. I think I'll be picking up an eyeshadow pallete and a blush from this collection.

bunnypoet

From the lipsticks, I might pick up Hot Chocolate and Arrowhead. Lately, I've been mixing up a storm with lip colors and lip liners, so I think I can make Arrowhead work for me layered with my liners/chubby pencils (e.g., from Bite, Surratt, CT).

macaddictx

I'll be curious to see Arrrowhead and Strip Poker side by side on T's site

Just saw that Arrowhead is already on T's site. It's similair to Strip Poker, but a little more pinker/darker.

There are also swatches of the other lipsticks, blushes, eyeshadows, bronzers and the ccb.

Last edited:

Corally

Just saw that Arrowhead is already on T's site. It's similair to Strip Poker, but a little more pinker/darker.

There are also swatches of the other lipsticks, blushes, eyeshadows, bronzers and the ccb.

Yay to swatches!

I think my final list is:
- Hot Chocolate l/s
- Adobe Brick blush
- Painted Canyon blush
- Golden Rinse studio sculpt defining bronzing powder
- Makeup bag (the stripey one)

Not too bad, if I may say so myself! :)

Mismatchedsocks

I dont think any of the lipstick would look good on me, so Im getting only one, either Arrowhead or HC, I might be able to pull them off, a d if not, its only one lippie

stirfryedshana

Man Arrowhead is probably gonna look awful on me but I still kind of want it...Painted Canyon blush is gorgeous so I'll definitely get that as well. Pink Nudes tend to look better on me than Peachy ones so maybe I'll go ahead and get Arrowhead anyway!

Latest posts