MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

LiliV

So glad Nordstrom launched! I got Arrowhead, Hot Chocolate, Blazing Hot, and Call of the Canyon. I still want Painted Canyon too but it wasn't on Nordstrom, I'll wait for Mac to launch for that one

LMarie21

So glad Nordstrom launched! I got Arrowhead, Hot Chocolate, Blazing Hot, and Call of the Canyon. I still want Painted Canyon too but it wasn't on Nordstrom, I'll wait for Mac to launch for that one
I'm still up waiting for that one, too lol

brunettespylove

I almost forgot! Ordered hot choc from nordies. I thought painted canyon would be there too but I guess only mac online exclusive. Il have to stalk that when I get to work

rinacee

I was paranoid about cancellation so I am waiting on MAC. I'm only getting Hot Chocolate, so I will need to be quick! Happy hauling everyone :)

NaomiH

Ordered HC at Nordies! It's the one thing I really wanted so I'm glad I got it as I fear I'll miss it if mac launches this while I'm working later. :D

LiliV

I'm still debating Painted Sunset, I had it in my cart and took it out, I know I don't *need* it but I want it ?????? The power of packaging lol

BrittLuvsMakeup

I ordered 2 Hot Chocolates from Nordstrom and Adobe Brick, Call of the Canyon, and Dunes at Dusk from Macy's. Now I'm just waiting until MAC's launch to get Painted Canyon.

rinacee

With the newly-announced impending Sugarpill collaboration with Kimchi, I will DEFINITELY only be picking up Hot Chocolate, haha.

leonah

I don't own any of those :( but it's not super dark. The older one was darker - this one I feel is more like a dark mauve than brown like the original one.

thank you :) I think the new HC 2.0 looks even better (for me at least)

leonah

lol same, I'm hoping to snag at least one. I never BU because I just have so many lippies, I don't think I'd go through a whole one. But it looks beautiful I'm tempted to pick up two. The lack of sleep from stalking the last few days is getting to my head lmao.

yeah I'm just like you I never backup lipsticks/lippie stuff unless it's very unique and I would wear it a lot. but I think HC looks quite unique at least from what I can tell from in my collection! that's why I'm considering a backup ahh worse case scenario you could probably sell it later I guess :)

so what did you end up getting? :D

Last edited:

Anahita Balsara

So I just ordered what I wanted from Nordies. Hope everything is still in stock. I wonder if I should order a back up of Hot Chocolate from MAC just in case. How long does Nordstrom take before they will cancel the order? I still want some of the online exclusives and the makeup bags. Besides Hot Chocolate, what else do you girls think will sell out quickly?

Sweetyellow

The hype for Hot Chocolate here is real. I was truly considering on skipping it because it looks like Royally Riotous, Among The Fireflies, Creme In Your Coffee type of color but just in a different finish/formula. I think it's safe to say that I'll be picking it up today when MAC launches the collection lol.

rinacee

I didnt hear hear about this, but YAS!! On board lol
I saw it on Instagram, and it is on Sugarpill's front page! It says "coming soon", but I assume it will be put up today for the finale. Just one color, but it looks so pretty and I'd buy anything Kimchi ;)

Latest posts