MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

LMarie21

Still "Coming Soon" for me as well. I swear, their "rewards" program is so wack. I'm at "Devoted" and am receiving none of the rewards. Where is my early access? Lol...MAC is always playing with people's emotions :bat:.

LiliV

Still "Coming Soon" for me as well. I swear, their "rewards" program is so wack. I'm at "Devoted" and am receiving none of the rewards. Where is my early access? Lol...MAC is always playing with people's emotions :bat:.

That's one thing I don't like with having ordered from Nordstrom, I want the silly points with Mac lol Right now I don't see any difference but I'm afraid they'll start releasing collections earlier to certain levels and I'll miss out

rinacee

That's one thing I don't like with having ordered from Nordstrom, I want the silly points with Mac lol Right now I don't see any difference but I'm afraid they'll start releasing collections earlier to certain levels and I'll miss out
That's why I decided to order from MAC--the points! I had HC in my cart on Nordies and decided to just wait.

LMarie21

That was my original plan lol, but I was too eager and ordered everything from Nordstrom's that I wanted. I hope Painted Canyon launches any minute. I'm exhausted :(

Sweetyellow

Irritated cause the Chris Chang collection was up at this time for me (8:45 AM EST) yet this particular collection hasn't gone live yet. I sincerely hope there isn't another delay...

rinacee

Irritated cause the Chris Chang collection was up at this time for me (8:45 AM EST) yet this particular collection hasn't gone live yet. I sincerely hope there isn't another delay...
If it isn't up by 9:30 EST I will be worried/upset/sad/exhausted.

LiliV

That was my original plan lol, but I was too eager and ordered everything from Nordstrom's that I wanted. I hope Painted Canyon launches any minute. I'm exhausted :(

I'm the same, I was ready to order from the first place that launched without expensive shipping lol I feel like I waited forever for this collection! I don't like delays because they throw off my budgeting, I always end up seeing other things I want during the wait and I'm like no!!! lol

LMarie21

I'm the same, I was ready to order from the first place that launched without expensive shipping lol I feel like I waited forever for this collection! I don't like delays because they throw off my budgeting, I always end up seeing other things I want during the wait and I'm like no!!! lol

Lol, same here! Throws my budget off as well. I swear I've bought like two books and blu-ray sets since the delay. I just want Painted Canyon so I can sleep lol

Ajigglin

i haven't looked back to see if you all knew this, but the lipsticks are on nordstrom's and macy's sites.
now i shall go back and try to catch up...

GreenEyedAllie

Got my must-haves from Macy's along with some Chanel summer goodies (15% ebates!). Now I have to decide whether I want Painted Canyon, Firebrush, and/or a makeup bag. I'm honestly leaning towards no, but knowing me, I'll cave. :rolleyes:

LMarie21

That moment when you refresh and the "Add to Bag" rectangle appears only to disappear a second later makes me want to scream ugh lol

smileyt06

I went ahead and ordered on Macy's through ebates. I'm not waiting on MAC I think it's going to launch on Thursday. I just need to get that online only blush there. I ordered the glemstones, Arrowhead, HC and Adobe brick.

Sweetyellow

I went ahead and ordered on Macy's through ebates. I'm not waiting on MAC I think it's going to launch on Thursday. I just need to get that online only blush there. I ordered the glemstones, Arrowhead, HC and Adobe brick.

It can't launch on Thursday because last week MAC Twitter said to check back on the 16th?

rinacee

Getting so impatient! I already made breakfast and it still isn't up! WTH. Maybe I should have just ordered from Nordies.

Latest posts