MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

ahoythere

I am seriously agog that nothing has sold out!!!! I got my 4 Hot chocos (2 for me, 2 for mom) and my gleamstones so I am happy and calm now, and I'm glad that everyone else can get everything they want without heart attacks!

beautyescape

Planning on getting Hot Chocolate and the Gleamstones powder! Has anybody been able to use the MAC10 code online and in store? MAC Chat told me it was one time use only but I heard some people were able to use it once online and once in a store?

VeronikaJ

I'm not understanding the need for stalking anymore?? Things rarely sell out like they used to. Am I missing something? Why do people still stalk?

GreenEyedAllie

I did the same. I ordered from Macy's early this morning for the 15% ebates. After I hit submit, I thought "maybe I should have bought Chanel too." I have to think about it now. I bought a bit too much from this collection. Well way more than I planned. I bought the items not available from the mac site. I did my order mobile but did not realize it was available until I clicked on a shade. Then it said I could add to bag. This was around 11am.

I did not get hot chocolate. I'm debating whether I need another. It is an unusual color but I don't think I wear it that much to get a back up.

I say go for the Chanel. Unless you play the Nordies points and notes game, this is about as big of a 'discount' as you may see on Chanel.

Latest posts