MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

laralara

Lol I know people are going to be sick of me asking but if anyone has hot chocolate and creme in your coffee, iI love to see the difference. :rolleyes:
p.s I miss the old site still (sorry), because I can't see if anyone has replied to my posts unless I scroll through every page.

LMarie21

Both my Mac and Nordies's orders shipped. The Mac one should be here Wednesday and the Nordie's next week :( but sometimes Nordie's surprises me and it arrives early. I'm so excited about all the products I picked up. Can't wait to use them, especially the blushes and eyeshadow quads :heart::heart::heart:.

LMarie21

Stalking several nights in a row has messed up my sleeping pattern. I'm up watching The Lion King lol

Myth

I'm not understanding the need for stalking anymore?? Things rarely sell out like they used to. Am I missing something? Why do people still stalk?

Haha so true MAC seems to provide plenty of stock these days. I stalked all night for Mariah Carey All I Want--and bought 2 in separate orders--that's how paranoid I was lol--and it was still in stock months later. I just can't fully trust MAC after Osbournes/Bianca B/Lavender Jade etc. Those who went through Rhianna probably still have flashbacks lol

Marsha Pomells

Haha so true MAC seems to provide plenty of stock these days. I stalked all night for Mariah Carey All I Want--and bought 2 in separate orders--that's how paranoid I was lol--and it was still in stock months later. I just can't fully trust MAC after Osbournes/Bianca B/Lavender Jade etc. Those who went through Rhianna probably still have flashbacks lol

I'm still upset about Lavender Jade (despite ordering from US) and GV (I now want Tats, Charlotte and Margarita). Not fussed about Osbournes, got both RH and DG. But the first two I mentioned was like an online UFC match.

flowerflower

I don't have either of those shades but I know I have colors really close to Painted Sunset. But I still want it! Lol I'm trying to be strong and convince myself I don't need it

On another note, I'm wondering if nothing actually sold out from Dillard's last week and if Mac told them to just cut the orders off where they were since it was being postponed. The fact that nothing is sold out anywhere makes me think Dillard's must have had a really limited stock
Thanks for the response! I might just go ahead and buy bought Painted Canyon and Lady Danger even though they must be similar. At least they are different finishes (amplified vs matte).

LiliV

In regards to the still stalking- Personally for me it's because I remember how it used to be, with certain items (like the highlighter every summer collection) selling out in 15 minutes or less. I feel like Mac has been in a slump lately with things not selling out, but I never know when the resurgence is going to come and something I want will sell out lol Mac isn't a company I trust with stock and demand, even lately

montREALady

I'm going to get that one next week when it releases here yeesss need it for sure. will pick up call of the canyon too :rolleyes:
You'll love it. I use it almost daily since getting it.

I'n going to try mine w my Kylie lip kit liners, I've been using the Candy K liner with EVERYTHING lately, I'm almost out! I wish she sold the liners separately, they're my favorite formula at the moment and I think it will go nicely with Arrowhead. I always struggle a little to find good liners for lip colors that lean a little peach toned, I'm afraid of making them look muddy with a too dark liner

I don't own any of her lip kits lol...I'm gonna dig in my stash. I am thinking I have something that'll make it less chalky on me lol
I love her liquid lipsticks and liners! Best formula out there! Her metals are great too. I got her Like gloss yesterday and the color is so pretty! I'm wearing it today. I'm going to try Arrowhead maybe with Fruit Cocktail liner, I guess I have to see when I get it. Actually MAC hasn't shipped my order yet which is weird. Nordies shipped yesterday.

I wanted to look at the patent polishes... Looks like I'll have to blind purchase from the US.
My friend is darker than the both of us and ordered Tumbleweed. Curious to see how it will look on her. She said she wanted a nude and I was trying to tell her that it may not be a nude for us but she still got it. Maybe because of the formula it may work for her. I'm curious about Desert Evening but don't want it to turn out like every other color I have like that where it swatches one color then looks like nothing on my lips (hello Cinderella!)

Both my Mac and Nordies's orders shipped. The Mac one should be here Wednesday and the Nordie's next week :( but sometimes Nordie's surprises me and it arrives early. I'm so excited about all the products I picked up. Can't wait to use them, especially the blushes and eyeshadow quads :heart::heart::heart:.
My Nordies order (HC) gets delivered tomorrow and my MAC hasn't even shipped! Granted I placed the Nordies at like 3:20am and the MAC at about 10am or so. But still.

I'm still upset about Lavender Jade (despite ordering from US) and GV (I now want Tats, Charlotte and Margarita). Not fussed about Osbournes, got both RH and DG. But the first two I mentioned was like an online UFC match.
It was like a fight. I got LJ for myself and sis and all of the GV ones, lol. Also got Osbournes, those same 2 as you and Sharon's blush, a Patent Polish and her lipglass. RiRi was a nightmare. I hope she brings the same colors out, if even under different names with her own makeup line. Nude is my all time fav.

BrittLuvsMakeup

My MAC order for Painted Canyon shipped this morning. All of my Macy's orders shipped yesterday so I'm just waiting on Nordstrom to ship my 2 Hot Chocolates and then everything will officially be on it's way to me. :)

rinacee

My MAC order (just HC) hasn't shipping yet :( Getting kind of worried that it is still "processing".

montREALady

I know! i love mac shipping even if it's ground it comes in a day maybe 2
Yup!

My MAC order for Painted Canyon shipped this morning. All of my Macy's orders shipped yesterday so I'm just waiting on Nordstrom to ship my 2 Hot Chocolates and then everything will officially be on it's way to me. :)

I ordered call of the canyon i couldn't resist :rolleyes:
How many canyons are there??

My MAC order (just HC) hasn't shipping yet :( Getting kind of worried that it is still "processing".
Mine only switched to shipping status this morning.

BeautyFan55

Most of the time when I stalk MAC it doesn't sell out. But since the new site launched stalking helped me get OD and SOG EDSFs from the holiday collection. I guess you never know, but in some cases it's worth it. Also RHPS and Bao Bao Wan were worth stalking too.

Latest posts