MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

Prettypackages

Well went, I saw, and left with nothing. I'll go back and look at hot chocolate again but I wasn't dream to anything....
I'm Hella crabby today. I have all the attitudes. I'm not mean but I don't feel like doing a lot talking... so that might be influencing me.

bulbasaur359

So I ventured out today and I got arrowhead, pure vanity, painted sunset, and adobe brick at my Macy's. I already own hot chocolate from apres chic (still smells like it should) and modern mandarin so passed on those. I want more lol but could only get what I did today and I know the lippies have less of a chance of sticking around till next payday so priorities. Lippies are my weakness so that helps me decide. I hope everyone is enjoying what they've gotten.

laurennnxox

I went to play at my Macy's counter because of course! I walked away with Wild Horses....it's sooo sooo pretty, especially dat blue. I also tested Golden Rinse...for anyone interested, it seems like the same as the one from last year, so no obvious formula tweaks. That said, I never had a problem with last year's. I'm debating a backup in this packaging, but if Firebrush works out (that I ordered thanks to a lovely lovely lady upthread), I probably won't.

Hot Chocolate is everything....almost zero brown on me, which is funny given I seem to pull the browns out of things on my lips. It's very plummy.

*shakes fist* I have had wild horses in my cart since monday! You're making me need it! lmao! I haven't had the chance to go in store today and check it out. I might try to haul my butt to the mall sometime tomorrow and pick it up. I don't want to wait on Nordie's shipping or over the weekend for MAC if I can just get it tomorrow, hehe. I wonder if it'll still be in stock tomorrow since nothing has sold out yet online.

My original order comes Monday.

bulbasaur359

Thank you for the swatches. Do u happen to have fleet fast? pc reminds me of it swatched. I hope you're enjoying your goodies.

Blush swatches:

Hipness, Painted Canyon, Spellbinder

View attachment 54283

I forgot to include Spring Flock, but it is about the same lightness as Spellbinder but more pink.

Bronzers:

Golden Rinse, Firebrush

View attachment 54284

If I had to pick one, I'd still pick GR, but I'm happy to have both.

Sorry for the crappy evening light! I hope it's still helpful to someone. I'm MAC N1 in Face & Body.

GreenEyedAllie

*shakes fist* I have had wild horses in my cart since monday! You're making me need it! lmao! I haven't had the chance to go in store today and check it out. I might try to haul my butt to the mall sometime tomorrow and pick it up. I don't want to wait on Nordie's shipping or over the weekend for MAC if I can just get it tomorrow, hehe. I wonder if it'll still be in stock tomorrow since nothing has sold out yet online.

Most of my base makeup was fading, and my hair is whatevs, but I want you to see the look my Macy's Mac gal did on me with WH. My face is a mess from a harsh mask, but at least you know no filter, lol.

View attachment 54290

The blue is lining the lower lid. She used the techikohl and put the blue over it. They're almost the same color, so it wasn't necessary, but it amped it up.

Rinstar

Most of my base makeup was fading, and my hair is whatevs, but I want you to see the look my Macy's Mac gal did on me with WH. My face is a mess from a harsh mask, but at least you know no filter, lol.

View attachment 54290

The blue is lining the lower lid. She used the techikohl and put the blue over it. They're almost the same color, so it wasn't necessary, but it amped it up.

UGH now I want this!!!!

Rinstar

Well, I just couldn't take it anymore. Ordered Wild Horses and Hot Chocolate. Plus Sweet Persuasion Huggable Gloss since I saw on another thread they dropped the price.

It used to be easier to skip collections when stuff sold out fast!!!

lipstickaddict

Blush swatches:

Hipness, Painted Canyon, Spellbinder

View attachment 54283

I forgot to include Spring Flock, but it is about the same lightness as Spellbinder but more pink.

Bronzers:

Golden Rinse, Firebrush

View attachment 54284

If I had to pick one, I'd still pick GR, but I'm happy to have both.

Sorry for the crappy evening light! I hope it's still helpful to someone. I'm MAC N1 in Face & Body.

Great swatches! Thank you! :flowers:Those blushes all look so good on your skin tone. Love them all! Am still deciding on painted canyon. Hmmmmm...

lipstickaddict

View attachment 54290

Gorgeous on you! I bought the other palette but am definitely considering WH now!

laurennnxox

View attachment 54290

I love this! Hell, I might just order WH now and have it shipped to my lazy ass. :rolleyes:

GreenEyedAllie

Well, I just couldn't take it anymore. Ordered Wild Horses and Hot Chocolate. Plus Sweet Persuasion Huggable Gloss since I saw on another thread they dropped the price.

It used to be easier to skip collections when stuff sold out fast!!!

Great swatches! Thank you! :flowers:Those blushes all look so good on your skin tone. Love them all! Am still deciding on painted canyon. Hmmmmm...

Gorgeous on you! I bought the other palette but am definitely considering WH now!

I love this! Hell, I might just order WH now and have it shipped to my lazy ass. :rolleyes:

:icon_cheers: You're welcome? I'm sorry? :rofl:

montREALady

it doesn't say it on the box either! But on the bottom of the compact it does lol. I don't mind it's coolness :)

Me neither. I tend to like cool too. I just swatched it once yesterday in the store. Hubby couldn't pick up my package with it and Arrowhead from the rental office before they closed so I guess I'll see it tomorrow evening.

montREALady

Painted Canyon sold out...

Latest posts