MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

rinacee

Sigh. Getting impatient. I'm leaving for a day in Orlando/Universal in about an hour. If it doesn't go up by then I'll just risk what I want selling out. I don't want to be refreshing all day when I should be having fun!

LiliV

I hope so, too - at least whoever you spoke to gave you some info - the lady told me to just wait for an email. She sucks lol

I've gotten 2 emails about the brushes already (to the same email address) I'm hoping it's glitching because they're preparing for launch or something lol

LMarie21

I've gotten 2 emails about the brushes already (to the same email address) I'm hoping it's glitching because they're preparing for launch or something lol

Ah, crossing my fingers! I hope it launches any minute now...

NATlar

These are my items

Blushes - Modern Manderin, Painted Canyon and Adobe Brick
Dunes At Dusk Powder
Lipstick - Hot Chocolate

I'm considering picking up the eye palette now in Call Of The Canyon.

13173856_10154283773948083_5940836324210609672_n.jpg

13177562_10154283774713083_7217001003611480625_n.jpg

Kaidan

I was scared that this was up live because I just got out from a killer test and the hassle of my last registration courses as an undergraduate. I guess the waiting game is still until noon?

My list grew thanks to Ommorphia's swatches, lol. It's now Hot Chocolate, Gleamstones powder, Wild Horses quad, and ofc Desert Evening patentpolish.

LMarie21

I called Mac again and the lady told me it is supposed to launch today and that I should check in another half an hour. Ugh. I'm so sleepy.

LiliV

I'm normally not so anxious about MAC collections bc I feel like the past year it hasn't been as insane as previous years as far as stalking (like I remember if you didn't set your alarm for 3 or 4 am you were lucky to walk away with an eyebrow pencil lol) but the summer collection I know is always a big seller so I'm like ughhh hurry up!

KGeezy

It's weird that the lipsticks are on Dillard's of all places and not Macy's, Bloomies etc. yet on MAC everything is m.i.a.

NaomiH

I hope this launches before 11am cst when I'll be at work and can't have my phone on the floor. I just want HC.

Latest posts