MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

LiliV

You look so beautiful! It looked nothing like that on me...is the pinkish color from your lips or the liner??

Thanks! The color is just my lips, I only used liner on the outer edges. A lot of things tend to pull red on me so I think that's why, I swear you could give me a green lipstick and I will bring out the red lol

Rinstar

Yea I was afraid of that, so I stayed away from that one. Just caved and ordered GR, PC and Take the Plunge. I am done now, I swear! So to recap- I was skipping this collection and now have HC, WH quad, PC, GR, and Take the Plunge on the way. Oops?

For anyone who hasn't placed an order yet and you use Ebates, MAC is now on it with 3% back. So glad MAC has finally decided to hop on the Ebates train.

Maybe I should just do one more teeeeeeny order with Dunes at Dusk??

Rinstar

I wonder how much you haul when you're not plannning to skip a collection lol. :roflmao:But hey, what's one more thing right. :rolleyes:

Well I keep justifying it because I don't want much from the upcoming collections... but now I'm overdoing it I think haha!

NaomiH

Here's a quick pic of Arrowhead on me last night. It pulls 100% nude on my lips, no hint of the peach that shows when I swatch on my hand. I do have to say though I will wear it, it's scary when you first apply it but after about 5 minutes it settles down and blends with your lips better and the chalk goes away. I wish it was a smidge more pink/peach but I still like it :) I lined my lips with Kylie's Koko K liner, it was the lightest pencil I had lol

I also tried my Call of the Canyon quad (just the white and dark charcoal shades) and I'm super happy with that!! I'm not the biggest fan of regular Mac shadows, they tend to be a little crappy on me formula wise (just my chemistry- I LOVE the Extra Dimension ones though) but this quad performed really well! 0 complaints

View attachment 54323

Gorgeous!

jackiegeee

For anyone who hasn't placed an order yet and you use Ebates, MAC is now on it with 3% back. So glad MAC has finally decided to hop on the Ebates train.

Thanks so much for posting this! Was so excited to see Painted Canyon was restocked and then getting ebates with it was even better!

BuickMackane

So I went back to Nordies and talked to my fave mua. I liked the quad with the Peach in it but I know I have that color.
I like the potential of tana-whatever, just don't know what I'd do with it. I got my hot chocolate . Not sure I like it, or I am being bratty girl again? Lol
View attachment 54310

What we have here is new hot chocolate, old hot chocolate
Then mystical, and goddess of the sea from Aquatics. new HC looks like a cross btwn those two to me...

Ok didn't know it would pop up side ways... top row old HC, and GOTS. Bottom, new HC and mystical.

Wow! Apres Chic HC and Vibe Tribe HC are practically different colours. I still like the old HC better but I'm now regretting not purchasing the new one since it wouldn't classify as a BU lol.

NaomiH

Ack...I did not know Mac was on ebates. Thanks.

They must of just done it over the last day or two because I usually check about every week or so to see if they have hopped on the band wagon. Lol
I know I looked before Chris Chang and the original VT launch date and nada.

Icecaramellatte

This is great news.

I'm really enjoying Call of the Canyon quad. I bought it for the peachy shade. I love those shades but they are often not pigmented enough for me. This one is. Greatly enjoyed it. Also enjoying Teen Dream patent polish. I want to try the other colors now. Painted Canyon is the blush right? Wore that one yesterday. Very nice. I have Adobe Brick on order.

Curly1908

I finally got my Hot Chocolate l/s after waiting years lol. Funny, it looks like a pinker version of Whirl l/s mixed with a dash of purple on me. It doesn't pull brown at all like in some of the swatches I saw. It's gorgeous!

NaomiH

This is great news.

I'm really enjoying Call of the Canyon quad. I bought it for the peachy shade. I love those shades but they are often not pigmented enough for me. This one is. Greatly enjoyed it. Also enjoying Teen Dream patent polish. I want to try the other colors now. Painted Canyon is the blush right? Wore that one yesterday. Very nice. I have Adobe Brick on order.

I'm now kind if interested in that quad! Yes, Painted Canyon is a blush. :)

Latest posts