MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grande (Jan 2016)

laralara

Dark colours are my favourite. BUT I already have just purchased a new cyber, which witch and have a ton of others, SO I'm going to skip.
mac_atemywallet.gif
I've spend too much money this year lol.
th_rolleye0014.gif

keridabeenfabb

28950a2a_image.png
b608608f_image.png
thanks to @howards end for the tip. and thanks to elle canadas snapchat :) I looovee the color here! not at all like the promo pic like we talked about. if it looks like this I'm going to buy it for sure and the lipglass :eyelove:
the swatch seem to give me a little 'fixed on drama'

lilinah

I looovee the color here! not at all like the promo pic like we talked about. if it looks like this I'm going to buy it for sure and the lipglass
eyelove.gif
the swatch seem to give me a little 'fixed on drama'
Ariana is bluer than FoD. But depending on your skin and lip color there may or may not be a significant difference. I'm sure it would be noticeably different on me. But most makeup looks different on everybody.

nt234

I haven't worn any of my Viva Glam lipsticks yet (whoops), so I'm not sure if I'll be getting this, but the color is lovely!

Vandekamp

I haven't worn any of my Viva Glam lipsticks yet (whoops), so I'm not sure if I'll be getting this, but the color is lovely!
I have 2-3 of the VG lipsticks and gloss. I also have two of the VG Holiday lip palettes and I rarely use them either. I like them. I just don't use them.

leonah

when does it usually release in january? have not been following other le viva glam campaigns so an estimate would be nice to know :)

Latest posts