MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grande (Jan 2016)

montREALady

I'm sorry but I prefer when Karen provides swatches in her posts. I don't want to have to look at a video...

I like the lipstick on her but I thought it was darker. The lipglass is pretty but I don't need it. Maybe I'll get it later in the year. Heck I don't even need the lipstick but whatevs, lol, it's VG.

Myth

All I wanted to know, is how does it compare to Instigator.

Normally I wouldn't recommend this but I compared Instigator and VGAG on T's side by side feature and I could really see the difference.

If anything VGAG seems like a dupe for High Drama RMLL (color-wise), just the formulas are different

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
This will be available online January 13, 2016 and in-store January 21, 2016 through February 1, 2017.

Updated the first post and thread title too.

Marsha Pomells

Normally I wouldn't recommend this but I compared Instigator and VGAG on T's side by side feature and I could really see the difference.

If anything VGAG seems like a dupe for High Drama RMLL (color-wise), just the formulas are different

Thanks for leading me in the right direction. I really wish T would just stick to same lighting, the majority if her lip swatches are just really off because of the lighting. It is a justified purchase, plus it's for charity. Win-win all round.

leonah

Thanks for leading me in the right direction. I really wish T would just stick to same lighting, the majority if her lip swatches are just really off because of the lighting. It is a justified purchase, plus it's for charity. Win-win all round.

I know her lightning is different all the time making lip swatches look different too which is a bit annoying although I really do appreciate her blog+site :)

yes get it for the cause at least that's what we keep telling ourselves ;) but it seems a bit different than instigator, a tad more berry in it which is nice

Last edited:

Myth

Thanks for leading me in the right direction. I really wish T would just stick to same lighting, the majority if her lip swatches are just really off because of the lighting.

Yeah when I put them side by side on T's "compare swatch" feature it seemed like the lighting was the same, maybe because Instigator was re-released so she took a new photo lol

Anyway if you search #macarianagrande on IG everyone is reposting @becky1119's pic of VGAG swatched next to Smoked Purple, Instigator, Sin and Antique Velvet

Prettypackages

yes!!! I almost hate youtube videos now. I just wanna see the product. LOL
I'm sorry but I prefer when Karen provides swatches in her posts. I don't want to have to look at a video...

I like the lipstick on her but I thought it was darker. The lipglass is pretty but I don't need it. Maybe I'll get it later in the year. Heck I don't even need the lipstick but whatevs, lol, it's VG.

Latest posts