MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grande (Jan 2016)

montREALady

With Nightmoth liner. I'll take better pics tomorrow when it's day. I'll do swatch comparisons too. It's pretty.

20160115_184254_wm.jpg
Dorky pic, I know. Lolll

KGeezy

I ordered the lippie yesterday , it supposed to be here by Tuesday . Skipped the gloss bc it doesn't look like anything special

montREALady

Wow!!! It looks beautiful on you.

I always look forward to your swatch comparisons lol. It looks like High Drama rmll and Velvet Teen, I'm going to bet you have a WnW dupe lol!

it looks amazing on you !

Gorgeous. Doesn't look anything like Instigator, at all.

Thanks ladies!! :heart:

Myth I think I may have a NYX dupe, lol!! The darkest I have from WNW is Vamp It Up...I think it's darker and more purple. We'll see. I don't have High Drama or Velveteen though. Because I have dupes!! It's because this was VG why I got it.

montREALady

4ade7b7e-d00c-495e-b52e-a66c73a58d54_wm.jpg

Swatch comparisons with MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grandé. It's closest in color to NYX Transylvania and MAC Lingering Kiss if I had to pick. The former being not as smooth an application and latter was a limited edition. Instigator, Temptress and Vamp It Up lean more purple. Antique Velvet is Brown, Deep Love a burgundy/brown. Talk That Talk leans more on the red side of burgundy. She Devil is darker.

Marsha Pomells

View attachment 51408

Swatch comparisons with MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grandé. It's closest in color to NYX Transylvania and MAC Lingering Kiss if I had to pick. The former being not as smooth an application and latter was a limited edition. Instigator, Temptress and Vamp It Up lean more purple. Antique Velvet is Brown, Deep Love a burgundy/brown. Talk That Talk leans more on the red side of burgundy. She Devil is darker.

Thank you for the comparison swatches, think it was much needed.

montREALady

No makeup but a little concealer under my eyes and VGAG. Nightmoth liner. It's the perfect match.
20160116_144532_wm.jpg
Yeah I know, looked better last night in artificial lighting, lmao! :p

LavenderPearl

View attachment 51408

No makeup but a little concealer under my eyes and VGAG. Nightmoth liner. It's the perfect match.
View attachment 51421
Yeah I know, looked better last night in artificial lighting, lmao! :p

Woah, still getting used to the new site. Your hair is awesome, too! Thanks for the swatches. It's not as close to Instigator as I thought /justifies it

montREALady

Last edited:

Prettypackages

^^^^ You can totally see the difference. I'll add this ot the list. Still don't like Ariana, I feel like I should wear that disclaimer when I have this lippie on. ;-)

KGeezy

My VGA came today! Got a few swatches, I took these on the fly so the lighting isn't the best. I'm wearing VGA over Nightmoth. It was pretty smooth going on, not tugging or anything. I thought it would be more purple but it def leans more toward berry. I'm plan on wearing it my next date night, I can't wait :)

mevga.JPG

i also have comparison swatches for you guys
L-R
VGA
Revlon Black Cherry
TTT
Lingering Kiss

Flash:
flash.JPG

no flash
noflash.JPG

Vandekamp

My VGA came today! Got a few swatches, I took these on the fly so the lighting isn't the best. I'm wearing VGA over Nightmoth. It was pretty smooth going on, not tugging or anything. I thought it would be more purple but it def leans more toward berry. I'm plan on wearing it my next date night, I can't wait :)

View attachment 51531

i also have comparison swatches for you guys
L-R
VGA
Revlon Black Cherry
TTT
Lingering Kiss

Flash:
View attachment 51532

no flash
View attachment 51533

Very pretty. I love this shade on you. Thanks for the comparison swatches.

Latest posts