MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

erine1881

thanks!  woot I'm happy it looks nice. :)
:winkiss:
is it out at stores?
I'm still undecided whether to get Nicki 2. I meant to put it in my cart when I was hauling Archie but I forgot because I was trying to checkout as fast as I possibly could. Is this also launching in stores next week on the 7th? Not gonna lie I am hating it on some skintones, loving it on others. I'm NC 10-15, what do you ladies think? Should I pick up nicki 2?
Tomorrow.

katelyn0

Thank you Erin. No classes tomorrow, going to go check it out
flower.gif

lilinah

How does Currant compare with Velvetella? I have V, but not C...

Edit: I also have Nightmoth and Rich Purple Chromagraphic Pencil, but i don't know if they might not be too much contrast on my fairly light skin with VG N2, which is also so light

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by katelyn0
I'm still undecided whether to get Nicki 2. I meant to put it in my cart when I was hauling Archie but I forgot because I was trying to checkout as fast as I possibly could. Is this also launching in stores next week on the 7th? Not gonna lie I am hating it on some skintones, loving it on others. I'm NC 10-15, what do you ladies think? Should I pick up nicki 2?

Yesssssss!

I'm 15-20 neutral and i'm definitely getting it. It should look amazing on you.

erine1881

For those who were wondering how Nicki 2 compares to Saint Germain: Top- Nicki 2 Bottom- Saint Germain
I see an ombre lip goin on with those two!
Ooo, i like it with Currant. It looks like a flower blossom.
:nods:
How does Currant compare with Velvetella? I have V, but not C... Edit: I also have Nightmoth and Rich Purple Chromagraphic Pencil, but i don't know if they might not be too much contrast on my fairly light skin with VG N2, which is also so light
8bf75395_image.jpeg
Currant, velvetella

KissMyLips

DID SOMEBODY SAY OOOOOMBRE.... im goin to nordy's to pick up some thaaaangs n i'll grab the lipglass to compare it to the lilac one from revlon! i got it like 2 summers ago n NEVER wore it...smh at myself-ugh!!
thanks! if they look identical ill be saving some money..