MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

Haven

Her lips do look like she just dried Pepto Bismol on them, but I want to know what lashes she is wearing, cuz I am loving those.
I know. I am a fan of the NM VG ls and lg, but I am not a fan of her promo pics for the collection.

pemily

I like Nicky But I also like when the vg person changes each year.. 2 years of gaga and 2 of Nicki :-(

Michelemu21

Oooh And I love love love saint germane
Me too. I am wearing it today
flower.gif

Curly1908

I wish they came out with better new Viva Glam shades other than these never-ending unflattering variations of light pink.

Viva Glam Cyndi was last beautiful new addition. Blah!

BuickMackane

I wish they came out with better new Viva Glam shades other than these never-ending unflattering variations of light pink.

I dunno, VG Nicki wasn't at all bad. It's not overly flattering on me but I like it regardless.

I agree re: Cyndi though. That was one helluva gorgeous lippie. AND I DIDN'T GET IT!!!
nonono.gif

Corally

I wish they came out with better new Viva Glam shades other than these never-ending unflattering variations of light pink. Viva Glam Cyndi was last beautiful new addition.  Blah!
I dunno, VG Nicki wasn't at all bad. It's not overly flattering on me but I like it regardless. I agree re: Cyndi though. That was one helluva gorgeous lippie. AND I DIDN'T GET IT!!! :nono:
Cyndi :( I wanted that lipstick when it was too late mweh.

duku

YES. My biggest make up regret is not buying any Cyndi back ups, I should have stockpiled it!

aradhana

I dunno, VG Nicki wasn't at all bad. It's not overly flattering on me but I like it regardless.

I agree re: Cyndi though. That was one helluva gorgeous lippie. AND I DIDN'T GET IT!!!
nonono.gif
i was too shy to try it in the store...and by the time i worked up the nerve, it was gone!! :(

Anneri

Right, this will make me look deader than dead. I'm happy fory everybody who can rock it, but I really wish they would choose universally flattering colours for Viva Glam - like Cyndi, for example!

Latest posts