MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

xasperadastra

Is there a way to make this more wearable?
uhm.. a nude gloss on top, an impeccable base (high coverage foundation), and a very good makeup...
I'm trying an illamasqua cream pigment on my lips (Dab, the lilac one) to figure out how the Nicki 2 should be on me.... omg it's not good, I really should skip Nicki2 and if I want lavender lips I can use this pigment... but it's not for everyone, keep it in mind!

badassSENORiTA

I like her :] but I never let the person they chose determine if I purchase this or not
as long as I like the color and it's wonderful where the profits go to. In the pic with her
they actually look lavender but in the promo they look pink like Saint Germain :/
I know it says lavender pink but I hope in person it leans more towards lavender

Naughtyp

I think this is a pass for me... don't like her, love lavendar but not on my lips ;( actually I don't kno that I've really tried besides nocturnal instincts!

geeko

Mehhh.. this color would look soooo dead on me. As much as it is all for a good cause, I'm skipping Nicki 2 (I bought and love Nicki 1) ...it definitely will make me look like a corpse even with strong eye make up. I dun think i can carry off this color unless I mix this with other lip products... It's a skip for me.

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
iagree.gif
with these statements!
I like her :] but I never let the person they chose determine if I purchase this or not
as long as I like the color and it's wonderful where the profits go to. In the pic with her
they actually look lavender but in the promo they look pink like Saint Germain :/
I know it says lavender pink but I hope in person it leans more towards lavender

BuickMackane

No! No! Please MAC, noooooo!

martiangurll

I wonder if the gloss will settle into lip lines? I am waiting for swatches. I love the lavender color but it can look too pasty on my lips and especially the milky looking glosses seem to settle into lines and look nasty.

MACina

I wonder the same thing....that is why I hope that does not have a cream finish.
I wonder if the gloss will settle into lip lines? I am waiting for swatches. I love the lavender color but it can look too pasty on my lips and especially the milky looking glosses seem to settle into lines and look nasty.

liba

Mehhh.. this color would look soooo dead on me. As much as it is all for a good cause, I'm skipping Nicki 2 (I bought and love Nicki 1) ...it definitely will make me look like a corpse even with strong eye make up. I dun think i can carry off this color unless I mix this with other lip products... It's a skip for me.
I wear a few light lavenders and I find that they can look really good with some bronzer or brownish blush and then a simple brown or black eye look.