MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Sexy Sadie

So is there any information on this?? Or re they wasting this nice packaging on products that is already here?

CarmenK

Yayy! I'm super excited!
flower.gif
The packaging is cute but it doesn't top Alluring Aquatic!

Oh and please Mac no more refined golden or golden bronzers in the summer collections
nope.gif

Angel007

There is NO PALM TREE imprint. I'm dying laughing bc everyone but me saw the shadow on the compact. I went back to scrutinize the original pic then I finally saw the shadow. Lol lol. Then she posted this pic. No tree. It's a shadow of a tree in the background bc the compact sooooo super shiny N GORGEOUS!!
6f48a67c_image.jpeg

Angel007

Yayy! I'm super excited! :flower:  The packaging is cute but it doesn't top Alluring Aquatic! Oh and please Mac no more refined golden or golden bronzers in the summer collections :nope:  
. Omg Im hoping they are going to bring back Refined Deeper Golden. Us brown girls need a better deeper bronzer from Mac.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I wouldn't say this packaging is better than AA. I like them both equally. The only thing I like in AA better are the products. I love ED stuff! :heart:

Ana A

I feel neutral about the packaging but I'm really excited to see what other products aside from the perm are coming....new EDSF pretty please!!

Honi

Packaging is amazing, I love brights so this cooky rainbow madness is right up my alley..

Howards End

ITA Yazmin, WaD tops AA! The ombre compact is like a fun shiny version of a tumble dry symbol on clothing labels :)

GlamQueen21

This collection's packaging is going to be my second favorite since Alluring Aquatic's packaging is my favorite of all time!