MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

Richelle83

After going on Karla Sugar to post a link for lipstick swatches I revisited some old collections. I would love a redux of Spring Colour Forecast. Still have the four collections of Coral, Pink, Plum & Amber but make them all the same size and have colors more suitable to the trends we have now.

And the Baroque collection, would love a redux of that as well.

Copperhead

After going on Karla Sugar to post a link for lipstick swatches I revisited some old collections. I would love a redux of Spring Colour Forecast. Still have the four collections of Coral, Pink, Plum & Amber but make them all the same size and have colors more suitable to the trends we have now.

And the Baroque collection, would love a redux of that as well.
Yeah I think I pretty much slept on that collection. I don't know what the heck I was doing.

Shellcat

Indeed. I have small eyes and the 222 is my perfect blending brush, the 217 is a bit large for me.

I love the 239, but the 272 is perfect for my lids. I only have one, and if the repromote that brush, I will get 4. LOL!!!

They DC all the good brushes.

MACina

Me too....I love this brush
eyelove.gif

Yes and yes!

I would also like the 272 brush to make a comeback! It's basically an angled 239 brush.

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/AgeRange=0/ItemId=53529/

Copperhead

Indeed. I have small eyes and the 222 is my perfect blending brush, the 217 is a bit large for me.

I love the 239, but the 272 is perfect for my lids. I only have one, and if the repromote that brush, I will get 4. LOL!!!
I only have one 272 also and I had no idea it was discontinued. I would like to get a 222 one day if they happen to bring it back.

Shellcat

Yes, and I keep calling my CCO here in Houston to check if they have the 222 in stock. No such luck, yet...

I might make the drive today to see what all they have... in a shopping mood today!
flower.gif

Richelle83

Going over that paint pot swatches even though I have Fresco Rose, would love if they brought that back. Also Nice Vice and Girl Friendly too.

Copperhead

How would you all like another bird collection? Like the Apfel one but with different colors. I don't know how many lipsticks they could do but I'll bet there could be some really nice bold shadows.

For those not scared of and are able to wear red shadows, what about one the color of a red cardinal?

Heck, that could be a lipstick too. So what if MAC already has Scarlet Ibis, and Lady Danger. LOL.

Or how about a Raven e/s that's a deep black but has deep purple/blue undertones?

Or a pretty greyish blue e/s like the Blue Jay?

Or how about an e/s OR lipstick in the shade of an amethyst starling?

Richelle83

How would you all like another bird collection? Like the Apfel one but with different colors. I don't know how many lipsticks they could do but I'll bet there could be some really nice bold shadows.

Or how about a Raven e/s that's a deep black but has deep purple/blue undertones?

ME ME ME ME!!! Especially both e/s and lipstick for Amethyst Starling! Heck even a blush would be killer!

Dominique33

For those not scared of and are able to wear red shadows, what about one the color of a red cardinal?

Heck, that could be a lipstick too. So what if MAC already has Scarlet Ibis, and Lady Danger. LOL.

BEAUTIFUL ! Thank you. Mother Nature would be a great source of inspiration !

LiliV

Another one I've thought of is video games. That's kind of broad, so the options would be infinite lol but so many games have such vibrant worlds I think they would translate well to a make up collection

JenniBee73

Another one I've thought of is video games. That's kind of broad, so the options would be infinite lol but so many games have such vibrant worlds I think they would translate well to a make up collection
I'm a huge video game nerd so if they somehow came out with this, I'd be all over it! It also might make my husband a little more willing to let me buy everything. :wink: :haha:

LiliV

I'm a huge video game nerd so if they somehow came out with this, I'd be all over it! It also might make my husband a little more willing to let me buy everything. :wink: :haha:
I'm a big gamer too, I would specifically love a Dishonored collection! Lol

Yazmin

He should of taken some tips from Wesley. LOL
girlhaha.gif
Oooh nooooo!!! LOL!

Don't ya'll think Sheryl Underwood looks like Snipes in drag?

And let me say that I've seen some pretty fabulous drag queens but Snipes and Rhames' characters weren't it.
She could have been a Noxema stand-in. Sheryl's my soror, so that's all I will say about that.

BriarRose

I would love this, thank you for posting.

For the orange lovers among us, an Oriole-inspired ES could be fun too.

And I would want a pretty light brown to represent the Sparrow.
heart.gif