MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

NaomiH

:( Well this will probably become one of those "Wait until it hits Netflix" kinda films for me.

allthingsmakeup

Yes, please!!
Well there is a lot of talk here about collections before I became a MAC fan myself. And even when I already was a fan but somehow missed out on the release info of a new collection
blink.gif
So this would definitely solve those problems....

allthingsmakeup

I am also a bit surprised that MAC hasn't got a museum. I really would love to see everything they ever made. I don't know if it's good for (there-is-another-one-I-missed-out-on-lipstick) feelings but I think I would seriously go there!

ladyarwen

I mean, they're re-dubbing the original series and releasing it on bluray and then there's the Sailor Moon Crystal anime coming out in July, soooo I say the time is right.
whistle.gif

sss215

MAC, Please make a blush duo palette. It would be amazing for travel! Blunt and my favorite blush!!! That's all I would need to take. I really would love this!

Dominique33

MAC please repromote some great lipsticks or make them permanent. Musky Amethyst, Firm Form, Deeply Adored, Scarlet Ibis etc....

Genn

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt a Flinstones' collection was coming out and I was so ticked off because there wasn't any products named "Bam Bam" or "Pebbles". LOL Maybe I should stop looking at makeup online before I go to bed.

I'm still relatively new to the world of MAC (but LOVE it), so forgive me if this has been done...I think a Halloween themed line would be pretty fun. The names & colors - OMG - I could go crazy with suggestions! Or even Elvira themed - I know I loved her growing up. LOL. =)

Genn

I'm still relatively new to the world of MAC (but LOVE it), so forgive me if this has been done...I think a Halloween themed line would be pretty fun. The names & colors - OMG - I could go crazy with suggestions! Or even Elvira themed - I know I loved her growing up. LOL. =)
Have you been to the Rocky Horror Picture Show thread. Elvira colors would probably be along the same lines