MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

katiek2012

I think a 50's collection would be cool (as the decades/flashbacks were already mentioned)- more of like a pinup collection, a la Bettie Page.

CrimsonQuill157

MAC please repromote some great lipsticks or make them permanent. Musky Amethyst, Firm Form, Deeply Adored, Scarlet Ibis etc....
Yes please!!
eyelove.gif

Samuella

Heccckk yess!

Feeling All About Purple, Spring Colour Forecast II, Jessica Rabbit, Hunger Games, Venomous Villains II, and Birds of Paradise!

Also, totally missed out on Gladiola and need it to be repromoted… I love any and all purple lipsticks and this one took my breath away. It was launched long before I was able to fund my addiction, though :(

It would be amazing if MAC actually kept a tab on this and answered customers pleas… For once!

Samuella

I don't know if anyone has said this… But to me it feels like an obvious one:

Beyonce Viva Glam

could you imagine? MY HEART WOULD EXPLODE

sss215

I don't know if anyone has said this… But to me it feels like an obvious one: Beyonce Viva Glam could you imagine? MY HEART WOULD EXPLODE
That would seriously sell. the hive would be on it, just like the navy; and for charity it would be great! I think Bey will be a part of MAC eventually, even if not in her career now; it will be as an icon. MAC has featured tons if icons, she would fit right in. I would love a Liz Taylor collection.

Samuella

I don't know if anyone has said this… But to me it feels like an obvious one: Beyonce Viva Glam could you imagine? MY HEART WOULD EXPLODE
That would seriously sell. the hive would be on it, just like the navy; and for charity it would be great! I think Bey will be a part of MAC eventually, even if not in her career now; it will be as an icon. MAC has featured tons if icons, she would fit right in. I would love a Liz Taylor collection.[/quote If they did a year long, limited edition collection each season on top of Viva Glam, like they did with Rihanna, their profits would go through the roof. Not to mention the online craze would be 10x worse! It'd sell out in seconds. MAC, you're missing out on a buuuunch of money!!! Liz Taylor would be really cool too, a great way to honor her methinks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samuella

That would seriously sell. the hive would be on it, just like the navy; and for charity it would be great! I think Bey will be a part of MAC eventually, even if not in her career now; it will be as an icon. MAC has featured tons if icons, she would fit right in. I would love a Liz Taylor collection.
If they did a year long, limited edition collection each season on top of Viva Glam, like they did with Rihanna, their profits would go through the roof. Not to mention the online craze would be 10x worse! It'd sell out in seconds. MAC, you're missing out on a buuuunch of money!!! Liz Taylor would be really cool too, a great way to honor her methinks. Sorry I suck at life and posted this all wonky the first time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beautyescape

Some of my dream collaborations include:

Sanrio (all of the characters plus Hello Kitty, maybe repromoting some of the LE 2009 popular shades..!)
I second the Sailor Moon collection!
Vera Bradley (why hasn't this happened yet?!)
Audrey Hepburn
Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Powerpuff Girls
Kardashians (I will get flack for this one but hey, I think they're make up is flawless.)
Tinker Bell
A Wedding inspired collection (fresh whites, cream, soft pinks, glowy eyes and skin)
Juicy Couture (!!)

I would love to see Jennifer Hudson be a Viva Glam spokesperson. As much as I would LOVE Beyonce Viva Glam, I am not sure if it would happen any time soon because I think she is sponsored by L'Oreal.

MsPurple417

If MAC made Transformers collection...AWESOME

If MAC made a VOLTRON collection where the peices in the set link up to actually make a Voltron, that would be SICK. I'd be the first in line.

These woman definitely need a MAC line too

Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Storm

and last but not Least...From Parasite Eve

Aya (pretty)

Eve( FIERCE-and a little gross,lol)

Kittily

Some of my dream collaborations include: Sanrio (all of the characters plus Hello Kitty, maybe repromoting some of the LE 2009 popular shades..!) I second the Sailor Moon collection! Vera Bradley (why hasn't this happened yet?!) Audrey Hepburn Mickey and Minnie Mouse Powerpuff Girls Kardashians (I will get flack for this one but hey, I think they're make up is flawless.) Tinker Bell A Wedding inspired collection (fresh whites, cream, soft pinks, glowy eyes and skin) Juicy Couture (!!) I would love to see Jennifer Hudson be a Viva Glam spokesperson. As much as I would LOVE Beyonce Viva Glam, I am not sure if it would happen any time soon because I think she is sponsored by L'Oreal.
Audrey, Sailor Moon, Powerpuff Girls and Sanrio :eyelove: omg I love those ideas! And Juicy Couture would be amazing! Girl you have some good ideas!

martiangurll

I'd like a Velvet Underground collection. Want a beauty powder called Venus in Furs, a lippy called Sweet Jane, Blush Pale Blue Eyes. I could go on.

OctoberViolet

I'd like a Velvet Underground collection. Want a beauty powder called Venus in Furs, a lippy called Sweet Jane, Blush Pale Blue Eyes. I could go on.
I love your idea martiangurll!!!!!
I love all your ideas. Everyone is so creative. We need to work on MAC's creative team.

MacSunKim

It's first time to write, but I would like to see Rupaul collection. All about orchid. True blood collection that every products include red colour. Ariana Grand collection. Middle East Collection ( base on Persian make up style) JEM cartoon collection. Office women collection. Valentine chocolate collection ( every products include chocolate brown colour and some nude lips) Cherry blossom collection. Mac Airline collection.

martiangurll

It's first time to write, but I would like to see Rupaul collection. All about orchid. True blood collection that every products include red colour. Ariana Grand collection. Middle East Collection ( base on Persian make up style) JEM cartoon collection. Office women collection. Valentine chocolate collection ( every products include chocolate brown colour and some nude lips) Cherry blossom collection. Mac Airline collection.
Love all those ideas, especially True Blood. I would like them to make the lip products chocolate flavored for the chocolate collection, like the too faced chocolate bar palette.