MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

beautynotes

Oh my! YES!!! I love so many of the ideas here! I would also love to see MAC collaborate with Queen B herself. Whether it's a Viva Glam or a small collection I THINK IT WOULD BE EPIC! I would love a lipstick called YONCE and a powder in FLAWLESS haha ^_^

mjG7

The movies are my guilty pleasures! I would love a Tinkerbell collection, each main character could have a product!

This collection from Pixi is cute, I have most of it (no nail polish or powder glow) love the graphics on the palette. It is really shimmery though, I think MAC could do a better job...

beautynotes

I heard that they are creating a new cinderella movie, wouldn't it be great if MAC did a collection of the disney princess'? They can do so much with the packaging alone, even if they do a collection to accompany the new movie aaaaahhh a girl can dream

Dolly Snow

I heard that they are creating a new cinderella movie, wouldn't it be great if MAC did a collection of the disney princess'? They can do so much with the packaging alone, even if they do a collection to accompany the new movie aaaaahhh a girl can dream
If you look in the upcoming MAC collections thread, you'll see a glass slipper picture. As a hint to an upcoming collection. Clearly it is a MAC Cinderella collection :)

beautynotes

If you look in the upcoming MAC collections thread, you'll see a glass slipper picture. As a hint to an upcoming collection. Clearly it is a MAC Cinderella collection
smiles.gif
I didn't know as I don't have access to the up and coming limited edition MAC collections! Thank you for letting me know about it tho'. Hopefully i'll have access to it soon as i'd love to know more about it!

NaomiH

How about a collection based on one of the most controversial families in history: The Borgias. The packaging could look like some of the beautiful frescos inside the Vatican and you could have all kinds of scandalous names and promo pics.

Dolly Snow

How about a collection based on one of the most controversial families in history: The Borgias. The packaging could look like some of the beautiful frescos inside the Vatican and you could have all kinds of scandalous names and promo pics. 
:agree:

Shadowagent

The Disney Princess was done through Sephora (Cinderella, Jasmine, and Ariel) then I guess Disney took it back to do their own. P!XI did a Tinker bell collection a long time ago. E.L.F. just did a classic villian last year (Evil Queen, Maleficent, Cruella de Ville, and Ursula via Walgreens) and has a Snow White and Ariel out now (Walgreens).

Tammy Hope

I love all of these ideas. I would love to see a collection of The Powerpuff Girls and Cinderella. hehe!
peace2.gif
heart.gif

JenMakeupHair

I want to see a Rainbow Brite collection.... After talking about vintage cartoons in another thread the other day got me thinking..... :)

Vandekamp

I would like to see Mac do an all Purple palette, an all red one and an all pink one. They could bring back all of their old LE stuff and maybe add a new shade in each of the palettes.