MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

Goat Goat Etc.

Has anyone said Monster High? They're the 2nd leading doll in the world right now, right behind Barbie. Far more stylish and detailed than Barbie and there are a zillion characters with different color schemes and personalities. Plus their faceups could fill dozens of face charts for years.

Dolly Snow

Has anyone said Monster High? They're the 2nd leading doll in the world right now, right behind Barbie. Far more stylish and detailed than Barbie and there are a zillion characters with different color schemes and personalities. Plus their faceups could fill dozens of face charts for years.
[@]Goat Goat Etc.[/@] That is a really good suggestion. My nieces would want to come to release day hahaha

JadedRubies

I can totally see mac do this!

kirstw91

This may have been suggested, but reading this article about the MAC "Youth Concept Store" made me think that it would be nice to have a special line targeted to younger girls. I have a niece who is a tween and doesn't really know much about or understand makeup, so maybe a sort of basic, introductory collection? http://www.97xonline.com/events/eve...ics-celebrates-the-opening-of-its-new/eCPFGQ/
Yep, my niece is 13 and that would be a good idea, she does look through MAC collections with me and she is starting to get into makeup. I think mac should make a collection of permanant products that are a little cheaper than the normal line, that way they can afford good quality makeup, I remember using products at that age that were terrible quality or i simply didnt know how to use them and it did put me off using certain products for a long time.

mjG7

A collection called English Lavender with al...er...lavender shades of everything, esp blush and lipglass!!

Cake Face

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I'd love to see a Janet Jackson Icon collection. With a focus on cheek products!!

MrsRabbit88

I don't know if any have been done or were mentioned already but I keep thinking of musicals. Like Grease, West Side Story, Chicago, etc. Also, maybe Sex and The City, a collection for each girl. The female characters in Batman. A collection dedicated to Grace Jones. I have too many ideas.

I love all of the ideas that everyone else came up with so far.

Genn

I don't know if any have been done or were mentioned already but I keep thinking of musicals. Like Grease, West Side Story, Chicago, etc. Also, maybe Sex and The City, a collection for each girl. The female characters in Batman. A collection dedicated to Grace Jones. I have too many ideas. I love all of the ideas that everyone else came up with so far. For Sex in the city it would have to have a shoe to represent each girl on the packaging. :eyelove: :eyelove:

MrsRabbit88

eyelove.gif
That's a great idea. I'm surprised MAC hasn't done this yet.

I don't know if any have been done or were mentioned already but I keep thinking of musicals. Like Grease, West Side Story, Chicago, etc. Also, maybe Sex and The City, a collection for each girl. The female characters in Batman. A collection dedicated to Grace Jones. I have too many ideas.

I love all of the ideas that everyone else came up with so far.
I would love a Sex and the City collection. Great idea!

Goat Goat Etc.

A collection called English Lavender with al...er...lavender shades of everything, esp blush and lipglass!!
This gives me an idea to piggyback off of. "Catch the Purp!" A collection with some seriously vivid purples. I'm not talking Violetta or Cyber, I'm talking about the serious violet blues--blurples. And the story can revolve around a noir mystery.

I'd really like to see cream lipsticks like the last three colors to the right.

MooseMoose

This gives me an idea to piggyback off of. "Catch the Purp!" A collection with some seriously vivid purples. I'm not talking Violetta or Cyber, I'm talking about the serious violet blues--blurples. And the story can revolve around a noir mystery. I'd really like to see cream lipsticks like the last three colors to the right.
Your idea is amazing.