MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

carolific

Since MAC came out with Marilyn Monroe collection in 2012, I've been wondering when they will come out with an Audrey Hepburn collection. Will totally go crazy over that the way I did on Marilyn.

Carol

Admin edit/all blog links must be put in signature

Shadowagent

Ok, total geek coming on again...in addition to wanting Game of Thrones, with the new Star Wars film in the works it would be so cool to get a tie in. So many colors would work in eyeshadow, lips, and nails.

carolific

Ok, total geek coming on again...in addition to wanting Game of Thrones, with the new Star Wars film in the works it would be so cool to get a tie in. So many colors would work in eyeshadow, lips, and nails.

Quote: Originally Posted by JadedRubies

Hey Carolific:bouquet: welcome to specktra!
Thank you! :D <3

Ms. Z

I would like a new Barbie collection for her 60th birthday (or next year would be great). but I would like it to have the iconic 1959 logo script and the colors & textures reminiscent of the era the doll was introduced (so no Frost or Shimmer). They should bring back the pink lip color from the previous collection because it was a favorite and her signature red matte lipcolor, matte peachy pink & a pink darker than the one they previously sold blushes, matte eyeshadows in a black darker than Carbon, mint, light blue, navy and my favorite nude Modest Tone; faux lashes that are get longer at the ends (for that Flirty look) and a waterproof mascara similar to Benefits They're Real Mascara and a very fluffy large pink handle powder brush.

Vandekamp

I would like a new Barbie collection for her 60th birthday (or next year would be great). but I would like it to have the iconic 1959 logo script and the colors & textures reminiscent of the era the doll was introduced (so no Frost or Shimmer). They should bring back the pink lip color from the previous collection because it was a favorite and her signature red matte lipcolor, matte peachy pink & a pink darker than the one they previously sold blushes, matte eyeshadows in a black darker than Carbon, mint, light blue, navy and my favorite nude Modest Tone; faux lashes that are get longer at the ends (for that Flirty look) and a waterproof mascara similar to Benefits They're Real Mascara and a very fluffy large pink handle powder brush.
Now you're talking. Sold!

Pamele

they defo won't do another barbie collection, c'mon guys, that would just be too much & pointless.

MorbidMermaiden

I'd love that too! I didn't take advantage of the old Barbie collection because I just wasn't as into makeup then for some reason (BIG regret) so I'd die if they rolled out another, especially if they made it more retro.

Shadowagent

True blood would be awesome aswell oh he possibilities
True Blood did get a makeup collection from Tarte, a perfume and home fragrance, a lipstick and nail collection from Deborah Lippmann. Not to mention a jewelry collection. Some of it you can still get in the HBO store.

Vandekamp

Or a RiRi Holiday Remix (bringing back all of the popular colors of each collection)
a RiRi Fall Remix
a RiRi Summer Remix

Mac, you can call it whatever you like. Just bring the lipsticks back.

Latest posts