MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

Lipstickwh0re

OMG, MAC x Gwen would be perfection <3
But please, not Lana Del Rey... that would not probably happpen anyways...

MAC x Kardashians / Kim K would be so cool and wanted,
I still don't understand why they haven't done that,
instead of osbournes, they could take kardashians :D
Lana's image is so Americana and vivid though!

Kim K? or Kardashians period? I can't stand her but I always love Khloe's makeup.

Pamele

Lana's image is so Americana and vivid though!

Kim K? or Kardashians period? I can't stand her but I always love Khloe's makeup.
I don't really see anything special with Lana's makeup,
I mean people aren't following her as much as let's say Rihanna,
I think they choose someone who actually sets the trends
(but maybe it's just me 'cause I'm not a fan of her, I think she's super overrated)

Kardashians in general, they all used have really similar makeup,
don't know now, but it's kind of changed so I don't think so.

EDIT: Mac had Marilyn Monroe collection, so now it's time for Brigitte Bardot ;)

Shadowagent

We all have ideas, let's chat about them here 
flower.gif
Popular ideas:
  • Decade themed collections including 80's-NaomiH
  • Pretty In Pink or Breakfast Club-NaomiH
  • Harry Potter-Ladyarwen
  • Fraggle Rock-Genn
  • Venemous Villains II with Jafar, Ursula & Scar-Rinstar
  • Viva Glam Florence-JenniBee73/Anneri
  • Prince
  • Beetlejuice-Richelle
  • Jem and the Holograms
  • 90210-Hazyday
  • I Love Lucy-ForeverJenn
  • Heroine's Unite(working name LOL)-iATEaSEAmonster
  • Opposites Attract-Honybr
  • les créateurs de mode(Fashion Designers in French!)-Naynadine/Anneri
  • Betsey Johnson-Richelle
  • Gone With the Wind-BriarRose
  • Little Shop of Horrors-Genn
  • Mean Girls-Ashleybubbles83
  • Betty Boop-Sephoraholic
  • Jessica Rabbit-Sephoraholic
  • Birds of Paradise-Copperhead
  • Peacocky II-Haven
  • Video Games(need a name!)-LiliV
  • Spring Colour Forecast II-Richelle
  • Elements 4 collections(Earth, Water, Air, & Fire)-Jennyap
  • All About Purple-Honi
  • Hunger Games-ChosenOne
  • Queen/Freddy Mercury-Ashleybubbles83
Popular Products:
  • Pleasureflush
  • Metal Rock
  • Warm Blend
  • Gladiola
  • Queen's Sine
  • Fresco Rose
  • Perky
  • Nice Vice
  • Henna
  • Smoke & DIamonds
Video game idea is cool. Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed. So many to pic from. Can also pull from the comic world again with Catwoman, Raven, Harvey Quinn, Killer Frost, Storm, Mystique.

ElarnerDawn

I agree a Kardashian collection would be amazing but they would never do it because of their own makeup like! Funny part is they all where mac lipstick so they should!!

Shadowagent

There is another Pirates of the Caribbean in the works. OPI did a polish collection that I thought was very blah. There is also another Alice in Wonderland. Urban Decay and OPI did collections, but a lip collection would have been nice. I like the suggestion of the elements, but with the recent aquatics that could cover water. The new Artificially Wild might cover earth. So something for air and fire would be cool. Even fire and ice.

Shadowagent

How about a collection where all the lippies don't sell out first and everyone has a chance to buy some!haha But seriously that is my biggest annoyance, waking up at 7am to hop online and stalk!haha  :anyone:
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this before, but sold out items may still be available. With the popularity of the Alluring Aquatics I was frustrated with everything sold out online. I also checked department store sites. Finally I just went to my local Macy's to get the 2 items they had online. Something amazing happened. The clerk was super nice and said she could look up inventory in their warehouse. Every item I wanted that was sold out online and not in the case she not only could order, but could have it shipped to me for free!

ladyfabolous231

I'm still dying for I LOVE LUCY
OMG this is exactly what I need. I love lucy is my favorite show ever! I admired Lucielle Ball and her story and how she never gave up. I looking at some of the other suggestions, I definitely agree with the Betsy Johnson collection! It would be so adorable!

Dolly Snow

OMG this is exactly what I need. I love lucy is my favorite show ever! I admired Lucielle Ball and her story and how she never gave up. I looking at some of the other suggestions, I definitely agree with the Betsy Johnson collection! It would be so adorable!
I love her too. It is for sure my fave show! I would buy it all and not even be phased

Latest posts