MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

feli3711

Someone has already said a Betsey Johnson collection. That would be adorable with leopard packaging and her name in gold or pink!

kirstw91

I'd like a Marie (from the aristocats) collection, I've loved Marie since being a little girl (my family even call me Marie because I act like her sometimes lol) It would be super girly and cute with pinks, bright blues and lilacs.

kirstw91

That would be so cute. White packaging with a pink bow across it.
Yes! I'd want the collection to be inspired by the aristocats but having it concentrating mainly on Marie. Something would have to be called "everybody wants to be a cat"... I remember when my niece was younger, she used to sing that in bed before she went to sleep lol :)

Aubrey Devonne

Hmmm as far as 80s go a Jem collection would be awesome. Has there been a Cyndi Lauper?

I'm super sad I was on the late freight and missed the Wonder Woman collection. Bring her back or maybe an Avengers collection?

kirstw91

Hmmm as far as 80s go a Jem collection would be awesome.  Has there been a Cyndi Lauper? I'm super sad I was on the late freight and missed the Wonder Woman collection. Bring her back or maybe an Avengers collection? 
Cyndi has been viva glam spokesperson once I think, they should do a complete collection with her though! I missed out on Wonder Woman aswell, it'd be brilliant if they brought her back :)

ladyfabolous231

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but... I think a duo collaboration with Katy Perry & Ke$ha would be pretty cool. Their style is so different and I think the colors would be fantastic

Dolly Snow

Yes! I'd want the collection to be inspired by the aristocats but having it concentrating mainly on Marie. Something would have to be called "everybody wants to be a cat"... I remember when my niece was younger, she used to sing that in bed before she went to sleep lol :)
lol How cute!

beautyescape

I also hope that MAC does another rose inspired collection. I would want the actual packaging of the products to have an intricate rose design as well. Also, I would love to see more counter exclusive products. For example, a limited edition packaged red lipstick or blush for Macy's (home of my favorite MAC counter where I live) called Red Star or Magic Red? Or for Bloomingdales, a lipstick called Blooming or palettes that had names that played off of their "Little/Medium/Big Brown" bags? For Nordstrom, maybe a nude lipstick called Nordie's?

Vandekamp

I also hope that MAC does another rose inspired collection. I would want the actual packaging of the products to have an intricate rose design as well. Also, I would love to see more counter exclusive products. For example, a limited edition packaged red lipstick or blush for Macy's (home of my favorite MAC counter where I live) called Red Star or Magic Red? Or for Bloomingdales, a lipstick called Blooming or palettes that had names that played off of their "Little/Medium/Big Brown" bags? For Nordstrom, maybe a nude lipstick called Nordie's?
That sounds like a nice idea.

mimilainna

wow i would lose my mindddddd at a harry potter collection and a jem and the holograms!
icon_eek.gif