MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

sagehen

Just how christian louboutin made a nude collection for all different skin tones mac should do the same
They did this with the "N" Collection several years ago. I wish some of those items had stayed around or made comebacks. 3N keeps coming back, but that is not one of the ones I miss.

StacyLove

I've mentioned this before but I would really love a Sweet Valley High collection. Also, my holy grail collection would be Britney Spears. I just love her!

Sexy Sadie

They did this with the "N" Collection several years ago. I wish some of those items had stayed around or made comebacks. 3N keeps coming back, but that is not one of the ones I miss.
They should consider letting the N collection become permanent.

19ten20

I wish that Mac would do a themed collection based on different decades, such as a 40's Collection, etc. But the collection would consist of colors and products that were popular in the era but also something practical for today's use (so regular mascara in a tube, versus a mascara lash cake).

violetta

I wish that Mac would do a themed collection based on different decades, such as a 40's Collection, etc. But the collection would consist of colors and products that were popular in the era but also something practical for today's use (so regular mascara in a tube, versus a mascara lash cake).
I would be all over a collection like that.

Sylvian

I would be all over a collection like that.
Me too. I would love a 20s collection as well.

I'd really just be happy with more collections where anything that fans were crying out for that wasn't permanent stayed permanent rather than disappearing never to be seen again. I'd love a collection based around each Viva Glam lipstick with eyeshadows and blushes that were complementary. And different versions of the VG lipsticks. Like matte/satin versions of the frosty ones or vice versa.

I'd be all over Venomous Villains II and Mean Girls collections...bet the products would be amazing.
I would love to have another tartan collection, the one from 2010 had such pretty packaging.
heart.gif
heart.gif

NaomiH

If we're doing movies, can we please get a 'Clueless' collection to mark it's 20th anniversary next year?

19ten20

I wish that MAC would release a special commemorative collection of all the limited edition viva glam shades. Even if you had to buy them all together as a big (and expensive) set, I think many people would be interested. And it would raise tons of money for MAC AIDS Fund. So it'd be a win-win situation.

NaomiH

I wish that MAC would release a special commemorative collection of all the limited edition viva glam shades. Even if you had to buy them all together as a big (and expensive) set, I think many people would be interested. And it would raise tons of money for MAC AIDS Fund. So it'd be a win-win situation.
That's a great idea!

Lipstickwh0re

I found this forum because I was looking for the artist. I would die if MAC made a Golden Girls collection, or even better, a Golden Girls-Sailor Moon crossover collection.
By the by, this artist has drawn the rest of the ladies now.

I wish they would do a seasonal Hello Kitty collab.
I AM DYING. Hysterical.

Sailorfreak

I'd love to see a Mac x Kiss collection using the Kiss colors of black, white, purple, red, blue and green. With black studded or glitter (or both) packaging. It would be perfect around Halloween time. ^_^

I'd also love to see an 80's/New Romantic collection with maybe Boy George, Adam Ant, or Duran Duran (or all) as the faces of the collection.