MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

Prettypackages

I found this forum because I was looking for the artist. I would die if MAC made a Golden Girls collection, or even better, a Golden Girls-Sailor Moon crossover collection.
By the by, this artist has drawn the rest of the ladies now.

I wish they would do a seasonal Hello Kitty collab.
LOL LOve these!

makeupmaiiden

I'd love to see a Mac x Kiss collection using the Kiss colors of black, white, purple, red, blue and green. With black studded or glitter (or both) packaging. It would be perfect around Halloween time. ^_^ I'd also love to see an 80's/New Romantic collection with maybe Boy George, Adam Ant, or Duran Duran (or all) as the faces of the collection.
I've been wanting a kiss collection for so long!
'Power of pastels'- pastel lipsticks and mascaras omg! 'That 70s collection'- psychedelic and groundbreaking colors, complete with names after led zeppelin songs! Shall I even bring up a tye-dye patterned color correcting MSF?! 'All the rave'- festival colors that are perfect for raves and concerts! Brights for your entire face 'Mac x marina and the diamonds'- I'm dying to have a lipstick called bubblegum bitch ''Mac, assemble!'- an avengers theme collection for the second movie! After all, a mac store WAS shown in the first movie "Villainous villains take 2" "Viva glam Marilyn" everyone is dying for there to be another Marilyn collection, and well what better way of filling that then VG?! 'Talia joy memorial lipstick'- it can be called just keep swimming 'Mac x kiss'-black and white unite! 'Im with the band'- an almost famous inspired collection 'Glam metal'- insanely rocker collection 'Mean girls' WHY HASNT THIS HAPPENED ALREADY 'Clueless' again why hasn't this happened 'Pretty little liars' they could do so much for this! 'Lgbt pride' some lipstick for the lipstick lesbians 'Lipglass and lightsabers'- for the next Star Wars movie, and the packaging can be lightsabers 'Middle school mac' a collection dedicated to and to get younger beauty fans learning more about mac makeup. 'Shades of the wind'- cute fall colors 'Mac is in new black'- like for orange is the new black. This would be my DREAM! They could do so much for this, and just imagine a promo pic of a lipstick in jail, how cute! 'Mac x Kesha'- love her party girl charm 'Mac x Madonna'- hellooo, material girl makeup anyone? 'Mac x Britney Spears'- why hasn't this happened yet?! 'Mac x beauty addict kitty' '15 years of 2000s'- for the new year, LE re-release the most popular discon lipstick of each year 'Roadtrip adventures'- names of different states and such 'Woodstock' hellooo psychedelica Knowing me I will think of like 100 more lol
Ok i have more ideas 'Witchcraft' they can do it near halloween next year, the lipglass packaging can look like brooms! 'Mac x cara delevigne' hellooooo brows! 'Hedwig and the angry inch' with the new revival! 'mac x lana del rey' 'In the dark' just really dark lip shades 'Mac x pixar' 'Festival of lights' 'All around the world' I'll think of even more lol!

Ms. Z

They did this with the "N" Collection several years ago. I wish some of those items had stayed around or made comebacks. 3N keeps coming back, but that is not one of the ones I miss.
From your lips to MACs ears! That is my favorite MAC collection and have always wished that they would make those items part of the permanent collection, those colors where are the best nudes and browns for everyday use (I still have a couple of new in box backups).

KyBelle78

Come on MAC pleassssse create a Jems and The Holograms Collection! Amp it up with holographic designs and jewel toned colors for the Spring or Summer Collection! Since it's my idea, can I get a collection for a brilliant idea and maybe be a salaried design contributor?

thepupa

Come on MAC pleassssse create a Jems and The Holograms Collection! Amp it up with holographic designs and jewel toned colors for the Spring or Summer Collection! Since it's my idea, can I get a collection for a brilliant idea and maybe be a salaried design contributor?
Jem yes please!☆★☆★☆ I would buy everything× 2