MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

B

Buffy89

First of all, I'd love to see a Viva Glam Gwen Stefani! And I'd love a collection based on classic literature...If there was a Jane Austen collection, I'd totally freak out. Well, I don't know who else might buy a Charles Dickens lippie, but I certainly would, lol! Or Downton Abbey! And I'd love some nineties movies as inspiration, like 10 things I hate about you, Clueless etc.

crystalzi

First of all, I'd love to see a Viva Glam Gwen Stefani! And I'd love a collection based on classic literature...If there was a Jane Austen collection, I'd totally freak out. Well, I don't know who else might buy a Charles Dickens lippie, but I certainly would, lol! Or Downton Abbey! And I'd love some nineties movies as inspiration, like 10 things I hate about you, Clueless etc.
Hellowaffle has an adorable classic literature collection called the catssic collection. The colors are gorgeous.

B

Buffy89

Hellowaffle has an adorable classic literature collection called the catssic collection. The colors are gorgeous.
Thanks! I'll look that up, sounds great! I did not know that brand (it's an indie brand, isn't it...the European beauty landscape is kinda plain), but Hellowaffle itself sounds so cute as a name!

crystalzi

Thanks! I'll look that up, sounds great! I did not know that brand (it's an indie brand, isn't it...the European beauty landscape is kinda plain), but Hellowaffle itself sounds so cute as a name!
It is indie and she had quickly become one of my fav shops. Her shadows are super pigmented and blend perfectly. Plus her highlighters are gorg as well!

ForeverJenn

I heard a rumor of mac possibly doing a Beauty & the Beast collection as their next collaboration with Disney. If such a thing happens, I will seriously lose my mind and buy all things. She's one of my favorites, as well as the little mermaid. :cloud9:

Yazmin

I heard a rumor of mac possibly doing a Beauty & the Beast collection as their next collaboration with Disney. If such a thing happens, I will seriously lose my mind and buy all things. She's one of my favorites, as well as the little mermaid.
th_e2cloud9.gif
That launch will be off the charts crazy!

thefbomb

I heard a rumor of mac possibly doing a Beauty & the Beast collection as their next collaboration with Disney. If such a thing happens, I will seriously lose my mind and buy all things. She's one of my favorites, as well as the little mermaid.
th_e2cloud9.gif
back when the new movies was released I said I was hoping theyd do one for B&TB, I would straight up BUY IT ALL

DoTheTree

I would love if they came out with the following collections:
- Lana Del Rey collection
- Florence Welch collection
- Christina Hendricks collection
- Nicola Roberts collection
- Emma Stone collection

(Basically any collection done by a redhead for redheads. I'm so so excited for the Julia Petit collection coming out for this reason
eyelove.gif
)

LouGarner

I would love if they came out with the following collections:
- Lana Del Rey collection
- Florence Welch collection
- Christina Hendricks collection
- Nicola Roberts collection
- Emma Stone collection

(Basically any collection done by a redhead for redheads. I'm so so excited for the Julia Petit collection coming out for this reason
eyelove.gif
)
Emma stone..... I love her

kaitlynxo

I would love if they came out with the following collections: - Lana Del Rey collection - Florence Welch collection - Christina Hendricks collection - Nicola Roberts collection - Emma Stone collection (Basically any collection done by a redhead for redheads. I'm so so excited for the Julia Petit collection coming out for this reason :eyelove: )
Yes to all of them! Especially Lana and Florence. I would buy everything!!