MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

YarahFlower

A Japanese Geisha themed collection. Color story can be based off of a vibrant and colorful kimono or Japanese flowers and trees! Red, lavender, plum and pink lipsticks! Ombre blushers in an array of vibrant hues! Fluidlines in 5 shades (black, magenta, vivid plum, royal wink and chartreuse)! LE eyeliner brush that guarantees the PERFECT winged out line! 3 different eyeshadow quads, colors taken from the trees of Japan! (Hues of rich golden yellows of the Japanese Maple, deep corals, bamboo greens, cherry blossom pinks and purples!) They could name the red lipstick "opium" after the flower that blooms from the opium plant! Omg, I need this collection to happen :wtf2:

violetta

Omg, I need this collection to happen
wtff.gif
Ooooh, yes yes and yes. I wish this collection was for real happening .

AnitaK

A Japanese Geisha themed collection. Color story can be based off of a vibrant and colorful kimono or Japanese flowers and trees! Red, lavender, plum and pink lipsticks! Ombre blushers in an array of vibrant hues! Fluidlines in 5 shades (black, magenta, vivid plum, royal wink and chartreuse)! LE eyeliner brush that guarantees the PERFECT winged out line! 3 different eyeshadow quads, colors taken from the trees of Japan! (Hues of rich golden yellows of the Japanese Maple, deep corals, bamboo greens, cherry blossom pinks and purples!) They could name the red lipstick "opium" after the flower that blooms from the opium plant! Omg, I need this collection to happen :wtf2:
I am reading this and getting an image of cherry blossom packaging.

ForeverJenn

4f2c735f_image.jpeg
Saw this floating around IG and while l know it's fake, a girl can dream right :eyelove: :sigh: Make if happen, mac :whip:

thefbomb

I want a doctor who collection and a beauty and the beast collection (hoping it'll happen when the movie comes out)

Alicerabitt

I would really like to see a Collection, where the most hyped Products are repromoted in their LE- Packaging. Alluring Aquatic and RiRi - Packaging would be so cool
pompom.gif

But i am sure that it will never happen haha.

LouGarner

I would really like to see a Collection, where the most hyped Products are repromoted in their LE- Packaging. Alluring Aquatic and RiRi - Packaging would be so cool
pompom.gif

But i am sure that it will never happen haha.
heaux is coming back but in cremesheen so you should be happy