MAC - We Wish You Would Make This Collection (Someday Soon!)

lilinah

I'd like a Biba collection, founded by Barbara Hulanicki in the mid-60s. Amazing clothing, lots of smokey eyes, but with rich colors, not just black, greys, and taupes.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Dominique33
A Lisa Eldrige collection but now she is the Artistic Director of Lancôme makeup well ?

She's done quite a few videos using real Biba cosmetics that survived unopened from the late 60s and early 70s

spiderlily222

I know it was said over a year ago but I would honestly DIE over a Sailor Moon collection!! Think of the sparkles they could use in the packaging and different colors for all of the different scouts... or even the fun they could have with the brushes and maybe making them look like their transformation wands
eyelove.gif

kaitlynxo

Disney is creating a sequel to Alice in Wonderland called "Alice Through the Looking Glass" that comes out in May of next year. I'm hoping Mac does a collaboration!

Lipstickwh0re

Mac x Grace Jones! Saw her live recently. I'd love a color collection based on her style and costuming plus it would pretty much have to be suitable to tons of people including Woc especially!

lilinah

Disney's version is just made up - Alice travels back in time to save the Mad Hatter. Even in his odd get-up, Johnny Depp is still, well, Johnny Depp. And nothing like the original Mad Hatter in John Tenniel's original illustrations

However, Through the Looking Glass was a real book. Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There (1871), by Lewis Carroll (Charles Lutwidge Dodgson), is the sequel to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865), set some six months later than the earlier book.

Here's what the real Mad Hatter looked like. Not such a cutie as JD.

NaomiH

How about a tribute collection to their older products, like Grid, Ionic, Isis lipsticks, etc. Could be new shades in the same vein. You know the late 90s "cyber" look is due to come back in style. I'm thinking chrome, robotic effects, almost a Thierry Mugler vibe, maybe call it RoboRetro or something like that
I'd love for Grid to make a comeback!

Latest posts