MAC X Aaliyah Collection (June 20/21, 2018)

Tarabotti

So no early access for MAC Select members?

Outside of Specktra, do people sense any real anticipation for this collection? I know that it will sell out but is that because of who she was and not the quality of the products?

Mac-Guy

Outside of Specktra, do people sense any real anticipation for this collection? I know that it will sell out but is that because of who she was and not the quality of the products?

It says early access for Select and Pro members. As everybody is either Select or Pro (or both), it is not really early access.

Miss Dynamite

Definitely because of who she was. But the quality of the products seems pretty good anyway.

Mac-Guy

Hey Mac Guy where did you read that? I guess that would mean access to the products before June 20?

When you follow the link that was sent by MAC via Email, you will get to the preview site and it says "[FONT=roboto-mono_regular]EXCLUSIVE FOR M·A·C SELECT & PRO MEMBERS". Early access = June 20[/FONT]

VixenwithFixens

I called my macy's and there is a huge demand for this collection. They aren't doing pre-orders unfortunately because I tried lol I was the 20th person who called asking about pre-orders.

Mac-Guy

I called my macy's and there is a huge demand for this collection. They aren't doing pre-orders unfortunately because I tried lol I was the 20th person who called asking about pre-orders.
I wish I were more into this collection. I would be up for some all night stalking like in good old times.

VixenwithFixens

I wish I were more into this collection. I would be up for some all night stalking like in good old times.

My daughter looks so much like Aaliyah it's not even funny. People would stop her all the time and tell her she looks just like her. I've been to Aaliyah's resting place a few times, met her family.. so this collection has sentimental meaning for me. I'm going to get everything including the bandana lol

VixenwithFixens

Ok... so only a few pyramid kits will be available which include the bandana... mall security will be on standby and the lines are expected to be insane at one of the malls in my area.. people are planning on sleeping overnight.

Prettypackages

sleeping over night? NOpe, now that's what I'm not going to do.... I'm not going to stress. I haven't stalked in so long and I dn't remember my last mac purchase. I'll be disappointed if I don't get anything but I'm not doing what I used to do.

Tarabotti

Ok... so only a few pyramid kits will be available which include the bandana... mall security will be on standby and the lines are expected to be insane at one of the malls in my area.. people are planning on sleeping overnight.
I'm not going to be fighting anyone over any red lipstick- I'm going to order what I can online and take my chances.

What's the cost of the pyramid kit? I wonder how many each store will get and how many will 'vanish' only to reappear on Ebay.

VixenwithFixens

I'm not going to be fighting anyone over any red lipstick- I'm going to order what I can online and take my chances.

What's the cost of the pyramid kit? I wonder how many each store will get and how many will 'vanish' only to reappear on Ebay.

My mall is only getting 7 and the kit I think is $250

VixenwithFixens

sleeping over night? NOpe, now that's what I'm not going to do.... I'm not going to stress. I haven't stalked in so long and I dn't remember my last mac purchase. I'll be disappointed if I don't get anything but I'm not doing what I used to do.

I hear you! But I am going to stalk.. I HAVE too! I will be devastated if I can't get at least most of the lip stuff

Haven

I would like to get at least a lippie from this collection. I am happy that MAC has listened and want to support the efforts of her fan base.

Having said that, I don’t plan to excessively stalk, spend the night before release in the mall parking lot, or resort to buying from evilbay.