MAC X Aaliyah Collection (June 20/21, 2018)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm only Seduced since I've only ordered from the US site once so far. Hopefully nothing sells out before the regular release.

Tarabotti

Ugh- it's so frustrating trying to get into my MAC account. I had to change my password a few days ago because it didn't take it and I didn't want to miss this launch. Tried to get in a few minutes ago and couldn't, received a temporary password that didn't work for a while and finally got in. It would have been a pain on Thursday because you have to type in information every time that you rest your password- I don't need anything slowing me down for launch day!

I bought all the lipsticks, lip glasses, the eye palette and the bronzing powder ( for a keepsake- I doubt if I can use it).

There was a limit of one of each item- don't know if that rule will apply to the general sale. I didn't see the pyramid being offered on the MAC site.

If early access ends tonight per the email, they should have had everything ready to go for all Obsessed members especially since they knew that this collection is/will be popular.

Now I just need to figure out if I should back up the two red lippies and/or some lipglasses.

Are Macy's, Nordstroms, etc getting the collection? I have money/points off to use!

PrettyTwisted

I got the Obsessed early access email this morning at 11am EST. Just got home from work and ordered 1 Street Thing lipstick! I'm going to try in an hour to see if I can order a 2nd one lol

Mac-Guy

I don't have any access either. I don't even see the products. I'm an obsessed member too. Oh well. I'm losing interest.

So typical for MAC. My friend is select only, but still received the email to get access. MAC's data is not up to date, and that is probably the reason why some get several emails and other don't get any. Hope you still get your goodies.

Haven

I did not receive an email either. Then I did an online chat asking about it, and the CS rep apologized and ended the chat. Basically hung up on me after verifying that I should have received the email :mad:

I guess that I will be skipping. I am too irritated to support MAC right now.

Last edited:

Haven

Yep! I have no idea why not. I called CS but there was a long wait & I haven't had time to call them back.

I wouldn’t waste my time trying to call them. I was told that the early access has ended and that I will have to fight it out with everyone else. The CS rep then apologized and hung up on me when I asked why I didn’t get an early access email :mad:

This type of bs is one of the reasons that previously loyal customers are buying less and less from MAC.

Last edited:

elegant-one

I wouldn’t waste my time trying to call them. I was told that the early access has ended and that I will have to fight it out with everyone else. The CS rep then apologized and hung up on me when I asked why I didn’t get an early access email :mad:

This type of bs is one of the reasons that previously loyal customers are buying less and less from MAC.

What! :mad::mad::mad: That's insane. I've complained to MAC so much that it's obvious they do not care what their customers think. I don't buy hardly any MAC anymore & told them so.

luvlydee

Yup. I cut back from mac so much for awhile now. I decide to get some stuff from this collection to collect since i grew up listening to Aaliyah and reading all whats going on just reminds me why i stopped messing with MAC so much. I didnt receive an email either but whatever. Lets see what happens.

Haven

What! :mad::mad::mad: That's insane. I've complained to MAC so much that it's obvious they do not care what their customers think. I don't buy hardly any MAC anymore & told them so.
I also haven’t been buying a lot from MAC lately. The thrill is gone.

I was annoyed by the lack of an email, but being hung up on got me :mad:

I believe that you are right. They could care less what their customers think.

Mac-Guy

I did not receive an email either. Then I did an online chat asking about it, and the CS rep apologized and ended the chat. Basically hung up on me after verifying that I should have received the email :mad:

I guess that I will be skipping. I am too irritated to support MAC right now.

This sounds terrible. MAC CS has always been clueless, but this was incredibly rude. I am so sorry.

Latest posts