MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

Mac-Guy

This collection will be a big hit based on the packaging alone.
eyelove.gif

LadyMisfit

Love the picture of the lipstick. I want to see inside now! lol This will be my early birthday gift to myself once the collection releases. I'm still waiting for a color story.

EOTD-Fanny

Quote:Originally Posted by sephoraholic

Found this little gem on instagram...
how adorable is this?
eyelove.gif

Super cute! ^^

OctoberViolet

Totally adorable! I definitely need to get one lippie with Betty & one with Veronica. Now I want to see the colors and hear the color story for the whole collection so I can start budgeting. Tx sephoraholic!
flower.gif

how adorable is this?
eyelove.gif

luvlydee

Looking at the packaging just made me devastaded. Its so pretty it just makes me feel that i will go thru the marilyn monroe ordeal all over again.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Maybe once we get the color story & you can see the products. Otherwise, it's money saved for you and onto the next collection(s).
Yes, that would be a good thing, I will have to recover from the mineralize colleection. But maybe there will be some nice blushes in this one.

Genn

Looking at the packaging just made me devastaded. Its so pretty it just makes me feel that i will go thru the marilyn monroe ordeal all over again.
I really Hope we don't. I managed to get the things I wanted but it was still a huge headache.

lilinah

I sure hope not! Nobody wants to go through that again!
I got the one and only thing i wanted from Marilyn, but i feel so bad for people who'd been stalking it for weeks (months?) and the collection pretty much sold out online in about 1-1/2 hr and when it released, in many shops within about the same amount of time.

I'm not a big Archie fan, so the packaging doesn't do much for me. I'm just curious about the colors in the collection.

toautumn

how adorable is this?
eyelove.gif

That is adorable! I love the Wonder Woman lipstick I have because it looks like a toy
greengrin.gif
This tube is even better! Cartoony and kitschy while still being beautiful! I think it's the white tube that makes it so great

GlamQueen21

This collection is going to be even crazier than Marilyn Monroe! I do hope to see the color story to have a preliminary list ready.