MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

Naughtyp

I never read the comics, and i told myself no more makeup next year since i have bought so much this year already. And even tho I have tons of purple eye shadows, i really like the one in this collection. Purple is my favorite color. I also want the Veronica lip gloss the magenta'ish one and maybe that pink Betty lipstick.... I got the white glitter stuff from Wonder Woman, is that a pigmant? I kinda like the pink Betty one also. I figured I was more like Veronica since i have almost black hair, but so far I like more of Betty's stuff.

Copperhead

I never read the comics, and i told myself no more makeup next year since i have bought so much this year already. And even tho I have tons of purple eye shadows, i really like the one in this collection. Purple is my favorite color. I also want the Veronica lip gloss the magenta'ish one and maybe that pink Betty lipstick.... I got the white glitter stuff from Wonder Woman, is that a pigmant? I kinda like the pink Betty one also. I figured I was more like Veronica since i have almost black hair, but so far I like more of Betty's stuff.
If it's the white glitter stuff it sounds like you have the Reflects Glitter in Reflects Pearl.

Violasphere

She's more glam. They both do everything though.

very cute. i may grab that. i never buy there bags, but I love betty and veronica, soooo...
i like that. i hope we get a lipstick or gloss the color of archie's hair
I think that def is a betty quad! I am SO excited about this collection. I have a collection of archie comic books and use to play paper dolls with them when i was little. I'm thinking that Veronica will have a purple color. Do we know what month in spring this is being released?

Naughtyp

thanks copperhead ;) I didn't think it was a pigment. I haven't bought any but I like the pink Betty one so I may have to purchase!

mallory1712

There's a very nice blue one from Dior. It's the DiorShow Waterproof one:
http://www.sephora.com/diorshow-waterproof-mascara-P99901

I think you can get most of the Dior mascaras in a blue shade. I got the DiorShow Waterproof one in blue and I love it. I have black lashes but this blue one gives me a subtle hint of blue. It's quite visible and lasts all day without flaking or smudging.
I picked it up 2 days ago...IT IS AMAZING! Thank you so much for the suggestion, never would've picked up this new fave
urock.gif

PixieDancer

If you stop by a Target store, they have a display in the cosmetic section that has new Maybelline Color Tattoo shades. Behind those 4 new Limited Edition Tattoo shades are also 4 new Maybelline COLORED mascaras! A blue, purple, teal, and green! Under $5! I grabbed the purple one today and can't wait to try it! Just wanted to suggest a cheaper, drugstore colored mascara for you ladies to try. As much as I wanted to try a colored mascara, I didn't want to pay big money for a mascara I won't reach for as often as a black or brown everyday color. Now I also have a Benefit lipgloss/mascara combo called Prrrowl. It has the coolest iridescent pink lipgloss that is gorgeous as a layering gloss for a fabulous night-out lip. And on the other end an AH-Mazing blue topcoat mascara! Very nice combo!! Just a little pricey for me to repurchase often as it runs $28 (if I remember correctly).