MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

KelseeBrianaJai

You're probably right, but honestly I've had really good luck with strong color coverage from MAC mascaras the past couple years. It's easy to get my lashes nearly as brilliant as those in direct light with that Wonder Woman blue Opulash in particular, plus much less clumpy (although the clumpy look has its charms too). I wish my local Pro store wasn't such a PITA to go visit, because I would looooooooooove to mix me up a batch of true red mascara. 'Used to have one in the 80's that was one of my all time favorite eye products!
I just googled red mascara and it's very sexy!!!

liba

I just googled red mascara and it's very sexy!!!
I've got green eyes, so red would make them really pop. I've got that eye-safe red pigment from Stylishly Yours that's begging for the mascara treatment.

The burgundy zoomlash from beth ditto is pretty excellent for now, though, especially with Dark Diversion.

mallory1712

Don't know if anyone has posted this, but this is a mac artist using the navy blue color from one of the quads! They even do a fast close up of all 4 shadows!
yahoo.gif

Here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdS5jf8VxDs&feature=g-u-u

luvlydee

Don't know if anyone has posted this, but this is a mac artist using the navy blue color from one of the quads! They even do a fast close up of all 4 shadows!
yahoo.gif

Here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdS5jf8VxDs&feature=g-u-u
meh. im not interested in the this quad now. Ill see how the neutral palette tickles my fancy lol. if not ill just probably get lipsticks and maybe blushes/powders if this collection comes out with that also.

mallory1712

meh. im not interested in the this quad now. Ill see how the neutral palette tickles my fancy lol. if not ill just probably get lipsticks and maybe blushes/powders if this collection comes out with that also.
I like it! I have so many neutral eyeshadows...they are such a weakness!

ahoythere

While we are on the coloured mascara topic..... Does anyone know of any waterproof coloured mascaras? From any company? I love blues, purples and burgundies but I can only wear waterproof mascara because I tear up crazily whenever I laugh or get excited, and I'm usually pretty excited or amused so..... :)

aradhana

i like that blue liner/shadow thing....but my guess is i already have some products that'll give me that look....

i think if there's coloured mascaras with this launch i'll probably try one out. i think i slept on that launch where there were a whole bunch of coloured opulashes....was it big bounce? anyway, not again!

NinaE

I have the same problem :S Cold weather and/or wind will also make my eyes run so :(

I use the Double Fix´ Mascara from Clarins and is super happy to have found it :)
This mascara has no colour and keeps any mascara in place the whole day.

Wintertime in Norway is this mascara and the setting-sprays from Skindinavia my "holy grail" products.