MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

GlamQueen21

^I do hope that it is Strange Potion so you can purchase another one. I'm loving Spoiled Rich Quad so far. I so cannot wait for the color story for this collection!

sss215

I wonder if that gloss is called Summer Sweetheart? Summer Sweetheart was used during fashion week. Also, there is a pigment called Lucky In Love. Maybe this collection too?

mallory1712

OOOOH the days of being a little girl in the Kroger check out line! I couldn't wait to get my hand on the next betty and veronica comic! Not only does the packaging thrill me but the color are just beautiful! I AM SO EXCITED
pompom.gif

OceansHeart

This is completely off topic, but if you are interested please take a moment and sign this
http://www.change.org/petitions/mac-cosmetics-bring-metal-rock-and-warm-blend-mineralize-skinfinishes-back

OhSoJaded

OMG I just went and bought 4 Archie comics, on a Saturday night. Yup. I am geekin' big time this weekend.
LOL, I've been reading some of the newer ones on my Archie's Comic app!!! But it's all out of order b/c I only read the free ones. Gotta save my $$$ for the actual MAC collection!

peachsuns

Glad you delurked!
friends.gif

I will somehow rationalize getting another one. Let's see, I don't currently have any purple MAC quads with Archie comix on them--see that was easy.
That was easy. You're a genius.
lol.gif

I can't wait to find out more about this collection. I love spring collections.
heart2.gif

lilinah

I imagine there should be 2 cheek colors and maybe 2 eye pencils to round out the collection (and maybe a black mascara, but i don't wear black mascara). And i look forward to seeing all the pigment colors. There have to be equal numbers of products for Betty and for Veronica! MAC should not be "playing favorites".

As for the lip and eye colors... While i don't wear real orange or bright pink lip products, i do wear soft pinky-peaches, soft pinky-corals, and soft warm pinks. However, i think i have enough glosses and lipsticks in those colors for now. And i think i have a good selection of neutral / nude eye colors. These are my "sensible" colors, for when i have to look "normal". So i'm unlikely to be buying any of them unless they are really original or striking.

But, if it's violet or purple i want it... or at least want to test it. I feel like i can never have too many of those colors.

So I'm definitely going to be testing this collection, but since we haven't really seen the whole of it yet, i'm not yet making a wish list.

Genn

Didnt the wonder Woman collection have 3 quads? I'm wondering if there will be more than 2 quads in this collection.

OhSoJaded

Didnt the wonder Woman collection have 3 quads? I'm wondering if there will be more than 2 quads in this collection.
Yes, Wonder Woman had three quads (Defiance, Lady Justice and Valiant) but Hello Kitty had two IIRC (Lucky Tom and Too Dolly I think?)

I wonder if they'll stick with one Betty and one Veronica or come up with a third quad (and a third reason for us to bleed money)?

HppyLittleNinja

Glad you delurked!
friends.gif

I will somehow rationalize getting another one. Let's see, I don't currently have any purple MAC quads with Archie comix on them--see that was easy.
LOL :)

I became interested in makeup long after the Hello Kitty collection came out. I'm not a HK-fanatic, but there was a time when I really really wished I had an HK beauty powder or blush. I read somewhere that someone made their own quad/product by putting a HK sticker on a MAC blush. I never did this, but it did make me think twice about getting LE products. However, if the Archie collection products end up being stellar, I will not hesitate to check them out! :)

Mac-Guy

Yes, Wonder Woman had three quads (Defiance, Lady Justice and Valiant) but Hello Kitty had two IIRC (Lucky Tom and Too Dolly I think?)

I wonder if they'll stick with one Betty and one Veronica or come up with a third quad (and a third reason for us to bleed money)?
Maybe an Archie quad? Hehehe!

I'm excited for this collection, and although I doubt that there will be Pro discount available, I'm going to splurge on this collection.

MRV

Maybe an Archie quad? Hehehe!

I'm excited for this collection, and although I doubt that there will be Pro discount available, I'm going to splurge on this collection.
As long as it is for redheads, I'm for it!

Latest posts