MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

cucumbers

It's unfortunate that Cheryl Blossom was never an iconic character and really only appeared in the 90s beyond because I bet MAC make could make some BEAUTIFUL makeup for her!

Miss Dynamite

It's unfortunate that Cheryl Blossom was never an iconic character and really only appeared in the 90s beyond because I bet MAC make could make some BEAUTIFUL makeup for her!
Yeah they definitely could. It would have been great if she was added into this collection, BUT...I'm gonna be spending enough money as it is, so I guess it is a good thing that it's only Betty and Veronica.

Richelle83

Love the pics Thanks Sarah!! I guess not all girl pigment since it's not new. Either way it will be coming home with me!

glammy girl

I love that brilliant blue violet mascara!!
iagree.gif
Sooooo pretty and vibrant!

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Mac-Guy
I bet this is a piggie mixed with the Lash mix.
eyelove.gif

I don't know much about what's MAC Pro only... Is Lash Mix a base for mixing one's own mascara colors?

'Cuz i'm just imagining what colors i could make with a mascara base and MAC pigments...

liba

I bet this is a piggie mixed with the Lash mix.
eyelove.gif
You're probably right, but honestly I've had really good luck with strong color coverage from MAC mascaras the past couple years. It's easy to get my lashes nearly as brilliant as those in direct light with that Wonder Woman blue Opulash in particular, plus much less clumpy (although the clumpy look has its charms too).

I wish my local Pro store wasn't such a PITA to go visit, because I would looooooooooove to mix me up a batch of true red mascara. 'Used to have one in the 80's that was one of my all time favorite eye products!

Latest posts