MAC x Archie's Girls (Betty & Veronica) Collection Discussion (February 2013)

Yazmin

Hi hunnies! Any suggestions where I can get a vanity mirror with lights? I'm lazy to go through all the options that pop up.. Been searching for months but would like some sites, stores etc.. Thanks :D
Here's one option, but it's on the pricey side: http://www.vanitygirlhollywood.com/

Carolina Marie

when i first saw the collection, boyfriend stealer was a for sure skip for me, but after looking at temptalias swatch of boyfriend stealer im kind of considering running to nordstrom to pick it up!

kittyartig

i can't handle this, I am so going to order that Nars powder nor! lol! epic enabling, I am super pleased tho!
th_sign_woot.gif

maneater

DLG on lips over NYX "Deep purple liner" and MAC "Embrace me" l/l.

Prom princess and taupe shape on cheeks. Chanel fantasme over some MAC e/s ( kid, quarry, jete, nylon) and from the Spoiled Rich Quad: "spoiled rich" e/s bottom lid, and "gravel" in the crease.

Divinity

I can't take the pressure...I'm going to the counter for Mall Madness, DLG, and boyfriend stealer ...and that's IT!

CharlieKelly

I am doomed. I ordered DLG, RR and BB. All the glosses and blushes online. I finally stopped by the mall today and tried on RR and o.m.g. The texture is great and not drying at all. It pulled more like Love goddess than AP or CIS on me. I ordered a BU and the black eyeliner and the Veronica Pearlmatte powder.... I am supposed to be saving too :(

Michelemu21

Everything looks wonderful! I especially like the cheeks.
DLG on lips over NYX "Deep purple liner" and MAC "Embrace me" l/l.

Prom princess and taupe shape on cheeks. Chanel fantasme over some MAC e/s ( kid, quarry, jete, nylon) and from the Spoiled Rich Quad:  "spoiled rich" e/s bottom lid, and "gravel" in the crease.

MadTheologian

I've been looking around and this is definitely one i DO NOT want! I'm just gonna build mine from scratch.
749 bux for a table set? Ye gods, I thought I was crazy in buying a computer desk from Office De(s)pot and misappropriating it as my makeup center. Should I turn in my glamour card?

Sanooya

So While waiting for this to reach Nordies I dropped Sunny Sunday Quad from the list after seeing Temptalia's review ^^" I knew I had similar shades but I wanted the packaging but well.. the beauty powders packaging will do it

I hope it wont reach Nordies while I am in a meeting or something :( (Different Time Zones!)

ladyarwen

So While waiting for this to reach Nordies I dropped Sunny Sunday Quad from the list after seeing Temptalia's review ^^" I knew I had similar shades but I wanted the packaging but well.. the beauty powders packaging will do it

I hope it wont reach Nordies while I am in a meeting or something :( (Different Time Zones!)
Is the quad called Sunny Sunday in Bahrain? It's Caramel Sundae in North America and Europe.

erine1881

749 bux for a table set? Ye gods, I thought I was crazy in buying a computer desk from Office De(s)pot and misappropriating it as my makeup center. Should I turn in my glamour card?
No kidding! That's why Ellie and i are road trippin it up to michigan on monday!

Genn

I can NOT buy the Nars powder I can not buy the Nars powder I just told my husband and my daughter I was not buying anymore makeup until April. I bought both oz palettes, a few things from YotS and my AG haul. I have to be good until April. No No No